I'm in pain

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Professur said:
Guess what showed up in my lunch again. Fucking hell, I think my eyes are sweating.
Feeling better yet?

Just wait til you shit. :lol:

Professur

Oh please. My ass is completely under control. Unfortunately, guess what's in the lunch box again today. I think the missus is trying to tell me something.

And Nix, Tonks has it right about the teabags. And I've no clue how many are left, but it's still the same bag of 100.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
Oh please. My ass is completely under control. Unfortunately, guess what's in the lunch box again today. I think the missus is trying to tell me something.

And Nix, Tonks has it right about the teabags. And I've no clue how many are left, but it's still the same bag of 100.

I think you need to ask the misses what's up. Is she trying to torture you slowly? Have you done something wrong that you don't remember???? With all these spices in your system, I don't know how much longer you'll be able to keep your ass in control. :lol2:

Uki Chick

Professur said:
I think she might be toughening me up for Tonks' cooking.

That could be the case as well! She needs to get your taste buds ready. So are your eyeballs sweating again?

Inkara1

Oh, silly me. I thought you meant everyone else's eyeballs were sweating too as an aftermath of the massive fart you let out. My bad.

Professur

I think these fucking things are breeding in my cupboard. Where the hell do they keep coming from? I know damn well I didn't buy it, but there it is, right where my lunch is supposed to be.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
I think these fucking things are breeding in my cupboard. Where the hell do they keep coming from? I know damn well I didn't buy it, but there it is, right where my lunch is supposed to be.

It's the attack of the spicy soup!

Professur

Uki Chick said:
It's the attack of the spicy soup!

Hey, that was sympathetic before.

HL, she hasn't been home in three weeks. Can't be her unless she's perfected the teleporter.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
so she is away, meaning you pack your own lunch....(which maybe you do when she is there too)

attention whore