I'm in pain

BeardofPants

Yep, milk definitely curbs the edge. Wotever you do, DON'T drink water. Doesn't help with the oily hot burning stuff.

*loves spicy kimchi* Yum, yum! :licklips:

alex

BeardofPants said:
Yep, milk definitely curbs the edge. Wotever you do, DON'T drink water. Doesn't help with the oily hot burning stuff.

YUUUUUCCCCKKKKK

I dated a girl once who liked that stuff. I watched her dig up a jar of that rotted cabbage then eat it. I couldn't kiss her for a week :sick2:

Professur

BeardofPants said:

Now you tell me.:rolleyes:

And Bish ... Scott is a person. Scot is a people. Do try to keep up, willya.

Professur

What the fuck is wrong with me. Today's oral idiocy was Chef Woo's noodles. Flavour : hot and spicy. I thought I'd grabbed the beef. I can actually feel my gumline receeding from it.

HomeLAN

Ya know, at a cetain point, one begins to question either your true motives or your intelligence. :D

Professur

Well, it won't happen again. I've gone through my desk's inventory, and there's nothing else dangerous in there. Beef, chicken, and oriental noodles, and a tuna snackit. 2 cans of ginger ale, and 98 tea bags.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Hate to break this to you, prof, but Kim chi is for the weak. Try Thai Curry. :grinyes:

BTW...my favorite condiment is Tabasco, but my favorite cooking spice is Dave's Ultimate Insanity Sauce. Nothing else really brings out the heat I like...not even your much-vaunted 'purple' haban~eros...

BeardofPants

alex said:
YUUUUUCCCCKKKKK

I dated a girl once who liked that stuff. I watched her dig up a jar of that rotted cabbage then eat it. I couldn't kiss her for a week :sick2:
It's not rotted cabbage... it's pickled. :p

*agrees with gato, kimchi ain't hot. :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Professur said:
What the fuck is wrong with me. Today's oral idiocy was Chef Woo's noodles. Flavour : hot and spicy. I thought I'd grabbed the beef. I can actually feel my gumline receeding from it.
You dumbass.

Gato_Solo

BeardofPants said:
It's not rotted cabbage... it's pickled. :p

*agrees with gato, kimchi ain't hot. :D

Correct...and the best Kimchi is cucmber kimchi. I've never liked the cabbage. Reminds me too much of Sauer Kraut (sp?)...:sick:

Professur

Oddly enough, that tuna snackit is still there. But now I've got my fridge running under my desk so I can do away with the damn noodle lunches.

Gato_Solo

:confused: I didn't know tuna had thingies. I just figured they squirted it out like other fish... :confused:

HeXp£Øi±

Professur said:
Mother f*cker. Lunchtime suprise. Mr. Noodles Kimchi beef noodle bowl. My eyes are watering, my lips burning, and I've sent out a search party for my tonsils. What the fuck were they thinking?? What the fuck was I thinking? Call nine fucking one one. Send the fire dept. before my head falls off.

I love that shit. The thing with that kind of food is you have to keep eating it really fast or your head will burn off.

Gato_Solo

HeXp£Øi± said:
I love that shit. The thing with that kind of food is you have to keep eating it really fast or your head will burn off.

Regular table pepper (black or white) is stronger than that soup prof was eating. I eat that all the time, but I have to add crushed red peppers to it to get the spice factor up to a reasonable level...