I'm in pain

Professur

Mother f*cker. Lunchtime suprise. Mr. Noodles Kimchi beef noodle bowl. My eyes are watering, my lips burning, and I've sent out a search party for my tonsils. What the fuck were they thinking?? What the fuck was I thinking? Call nine fucking one one. Send the fire dept. before my head falls off.

ResearchMonkey

I'll wait for tomorrows update, its always better the 2nd pass. ;)

I've always loved spicey food, but as I get older I find it easier to pass on it then to pass it in the end.

Good-luck Prof.

Professur

Almost finished it. The liquid is even worse than the noodles themselves. I think my monitor is melting.

No bread, or anything else to help. Nothing for it but to tough it out.

MrBishop

C'mon...I know that you Scotts like your food bland, but...

Can't be THAT bad, Prof.

For me, after having been married to a Jamaican woman and dating her for a long time before that, I've not only got a tollerence for spicy foods, but a taste for it as well. Bring it on!!

I only consider it spicy if I break out in a sweat and get the hiccups. It's very spicy if my eyes start tearing up from the steam alone. It's rarely TOO spicy for me anymore...then it's a treat :D

chcr

Too cute for words
Got any lemon? If you ever eat at a really good mexican restaraunt there will be lemon on your plate. The reason for this is that it kills the burning without hurting the flavor (okay, flavour :p ). If it's really bad, I find that salting the lemon makes it more effective. I lived in AZ all those years, I guess I did learn something useful. :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
One of the guys brought in some habaneros that he grew yesterday. Then all the guys back there bet each other to eat one. A couple of them did. One of them is home sick today.... :D

Uki Chick

If there's sugar around, put a teaspoon of it in your mouth. That usually does the trick if there is no bread around.

alex

Dumbass, hope your up all night with indigestion and have the flaming shits in the morning *poke*

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
PuterTutor said:
One of the guys brought in some habaneros that he grew yesterday. Then all the guys back there bet each other to eat one. A couple of them did. One of them is home sick today.... :D

Bish grows em, and says they are super duper hot, Tonks poped em like candies

:devious:

MrBishop

paul_valaru said:
Bish grows em, and says they are super duper hot, Tonks poped em like candies

:devious:

'cept that they were green... I did the same thing since, and they're not all that hot. When they turn red, they're hotter still...when they turn bruised-purple...DAMN!!! I used 1/2 of one in my latest chili. Mmmmmm....sweat and hiccups time :D

alex

We had a company theif stealing stuff from the frig in the breakroom once. We mixed some powdered habanero with ketchup that looked and smelled just like Arby's sauce. Didn't take long to figure out who it was :D

Rose

alex said:
We had a company theif stealing stuff from the frig in the breakroom once. We mixed some powdered habanero with ketchup that looked and smelled just like Arby's sauce. Didn't take long to figure out who it was :D

LMAO!!! :devious: That's great!

brownjenkins

PuterTutor said:

love those!

in limited quantities, that is ;)