where´s everybody?

G

No you have it wrong Greenfreak. I locked the boob thread and Fury overruled me without consulting me. Fury opened the thread again without even discussing it with me.

I opened this thread, and I expect to be overruled by Fury again on this thread as well.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Originally posted by greenfreak
Btw Luis, you seem to be a magnet for heated discussions... ;) You should think about going into Pro Wrestling. :p :D
:rofl2:

It's gotta be the lightning...pure evil... :eek:

greenfreak

Originally posted by s4
No you have it wrong Greenfreak. I locked the boob thread and Fury overruled me without consulting me. Fury opened the thread again without even discussing it with me.

I opened this thread, and I expect to be overruled by Fury again on this thread as well.

I could be wrong on this, but you should probably keep this kind of information to yourselves. By airing dirty laundry, it only serves for us to lose respect for the admin of this board.

greenfreak

Originally posted by L. Summerton

Are we sure that Luis isn't also Satan?? (remember that SNL skit with Dana Carvey-the Church Lady? Hmmm.... could it be.... Satan?! )

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Originally posted by greenfreak
Originally posted by L. Summerton

Are we sure that Luis isn't also Satan?? (remember that SNL skit with Dana Carvey-the Church Lady? Hmmm.... could it be.... Satan?! )
:rofl2:

yes, yes! It must be Satan! :laugh:

Isn't that special!

greenfreak

Can I ask a stupid question? Aren't you commenting by saying 'no comment'? If you don't have a comment, why post anything at all? You know by saying 'no comment' that people are going to ask you what your opinion is. Is that why you do it?

G

I must apologize for unlocking this thread and locking the boob thread. I assure you that it wont happen again. I am locking this thread once again because that is what Justin wanted.