where´s everybody?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
where's everybody?

Damn.....i hate to be alone in the forums......

G

I was here about 3 hours ago but the board was down and so was Xibase.

Luis G

Staff member
I was here around 2 hours ago.....the board was fine.

I must have entered when it was already fine...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I woke up at about 7 this morning and I think I went to check the load, but I can't remember if me seeing 18.00 was just because I was still half asleep or what. I do know that the backup download was stalled, though.

G

I asked krusty to try the site, and he couldn't get here either. That was about 7:30 cst.

Luis G

Staff member
Anybody know how big was the load while tarez and i were posting in the horror thread ??

Luis G

Staff member
** now i'm pissed off **

I just finished downloading episode 2, but i can't see the damn movie, all i see is a black screen, with no sound.

I have divx 5 along with divx 3.11a, and the smr patch....

it doesn't work.....:flame: :flame:

Luis G

Staff member
yes, my guesses are that i downloaded a bullshit 170MB avi file, with no sound, and 40 minutes of just a black screen.

Who in this world would waste their bandwidht sending such files ?? :flame::flame:

JJR512

I guess the kind of person that doesn't give a damn about the cost, time, and effort that went into making the movie and thinks it's OK to steal it.

Originally posted by Luis G

Who in this world would waste their bandwidht sending such files ?? :flame::flame:

Originally posted by JJR512

I guess the kind of person that doesn't give a damn about the cost, time, and effort that went into making the movie and thinks it's OK to steal it.

He asked what type of person would waste their bandwidth sending a no good file.