where´s everybody?

Luis, at one time it may have been the movie, but it might have been replaced, since i hear lucas is suing people who downloaded it, never know :cool:

so basically you're catergorizing him and me and everyone who downloads movies into that category and calling us thieves :headbang:
Its little wonder why so many people disagree with you and dislike you man :headbang:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Justintime: Most screeners are around 350MB, and since those were two files of 170MB each, i thought it was fine.

JJR512

I'm not categorizing everybody who downloads movies as thieves. I didn't say that.

However, on that subject, if one downloads a movie that one doesn't have any right to download, then yes, I would categorize that person thusly. In other words, if one steals, then yes, I would call that person a thief.

This coincidentally ties in with this discussion.

You're right, it's little surprise that a thief wouldn't like someone who holds himself to the high ground. And frankly, I don't give a damn about opinions from people like that. If someone is a thief and doesn't like me because I'm not, do you really think I give a flying fuck? And there's no use in disagreeing with me. If one admits to stealing a movie, or trying to steal a movie, and I were to call that person a thief, where is there any room to disagree with me? The person already admitted it!

Luis G

Staff member
It's better to be called a thief than to be called an asshole, you know?

JJR512

Is it? Is it really? I'd rather be called an asshole for being in the right than be called a thief for being in the wrong. So would you like to call me an asshole? Here, let me do it for you: [/siz]

Luis G

Staff member
I didn't say you were an asshole....
Anyway you finally accepted it, some people say that you have the first half of a problem solved when you realize the problem....

BTW, i don't give a fuck if i'm wrong....i will get the damn movie anyway, and you can call me whatever you want :D :D

:rofl2: so me or luis have to wait a long time to see a movie just to please you eh?

Sod off JJR, GO GET YOUR MEDS YOU NEED EM!![/siz] :rofl2:

Luis G

Staff member
:laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

If you get a real copy, let me know pls. BTW, i'm still waiting your autho in ICQ.

dude, look at it, your own staff have quabbles with you, OCN just loves you :rolleyes: plus i've spoken to lots of people on chat and e mail and many say they can't stand your site mainly because of you man! :D

Luis G, you mean my authority? do you use msn messenger? i stoped icq since i got a problem with it and my server. tell me and i'll pm you my msn address. :cool:

JJR512

Luis G, I didn't finally accept it...I admitted that a long time ago.

Originally posted by Justintime
:rofl2: so me or luis have to wait a long time to see a movie just to please you eh?

Sod off JJR, GO GET YOUR MEDS YOU NEED EM!![/siz] :rofl2:

Justintime, it has nothing to do with pleasing me. If you think this is about me, then you've completely missed the point. Stealing a movie doesn't cause any real harm to me, although I am of course distressed that a thief gets to see it before me, someone who is doing the right thing. But the real harm is to the people who made the movie. As I said in the thread on my board, I really do wish that everybody would steal this movie and nobody would pay for it, just so I can see the fucked expressions on all your faces when it turns out there's no money to make the third and final episode.

Oh, and your final comment, Justintime, shows a genuine and disturbing lack of class. I am actually fine in that regard, but attacking someone thusly is just a plain low-down dirty rotten thing to do. So fuck off, OK, asshole?

Luis G

Staff member
a memorable quote

"you're just the type of american that gives a bad name to others...." (or something like that).

You're just the type of person that is called: "gringo" (green go).

yeah JJR, i am classless and proud of it ;)
if you can't take a ribbing, hence the smilie, then god knows what else you take too seriously man!

JJR512

Thank you. I do, actually, already know how to pronounce the word.

And if anybody would judge 250,000,000+ people based on just one of them, then that person truly is an idiotic moron.

Luis G

Staff member
JJR512: if the release date in Mexico were the same as in many other countries, i would wait to see it in the theatre.

Anyway, i just want to see it, and i will surely go to the theatre too, and i will buy the DVD whenever it's available. I'm a decent thief you know....

I can stop stealing.....but being an asshole is something you have to deal with until you die.....

Oh, talking about stealing, who had an FTP server full of mp3's? eh?? guess who man, i have a good memory.

About movie makers losing enough money not to make another, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! thats the biggest load of crock i heard in years man :headbang:

Luis, i got to the theatre almost every weekend, and watch latest films etc.. soon as they're released, but as any english person knows we always gotta wait abit and sometimes i so wanna see a movie so bad i download it, so call me thief how much you want Justin, i don't care, do you think i give a flying fuck about your opinion of me?

JJR512

Originally posted by Justintime
yeah JJR, i am classless and proud of it ;)
if you can't take a ribbing, hence the smilie, then god knows what else you take too seriously man!
I can take a ribbing just fine. A ribbing is when someone says something that although at the expense of another, is light and funny enough for both to laugh at. A ribbing is not someone making fun of another person and laughing at (not with) that person.

Many people have FTP MP3 servers. I'm one of them. But as I said in the thread on my board, almost all of them were MP3s I legally owned myself; they weren't stolen. And the ones I did download were ones I couldn't have gotten any other way.

Now please tell me you aren't really stupid enough to believe that if SW:Ep. 2 made exactly $0 at the box office, that George Lucas would really make another one? Oh, I have no doubt that he has enough money to make it. He made the first one out of his own bank, after all. But I don't think he actually would make it, if everybody stole this one. Would you spend a hundred million dollars or more of your own money to make something that you knew nobody was going to pay for? I sincerely hope not.