WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

IDLEchild

800th post

I actually played the C chord in two different positions without fucking up the rhythm completely.

Camelyn

I'm thinking the lead singer of POD should buy pants a size or two smaller,or the next album should be called "The Wind on my Willie"

Kawaii

I'm thinking that if i get woken up tomorrow morning someone's gonna be hurting, and it ain't gonna be me.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
yes, the homework ruins everything, it causes me to do irrational things like turning down invites to two parties.

SexyBoo

I'm thinking that I wish I wasn't at work. I'd much rather be at the zoo today - or something like that. The weather is too damn beautiful to be stuck in a lousy office with no windows - and no appreciation for what I do. :mope:

freako104

that the sun is shinng and it feels nice again. I hope I finish my paper so I can be outside again soon.

boo-when work gets out enjoy the weather: go naked!

Oz

I'm nervous, Mother is visiting in a coupla mins *shudder*

Luckily I've got a bottle of brandy here....so the visit shouldn't be too painfull

*wonders if he has time to finish the whole bottle before she gets here*

SexyBoo

I'm thinking about downing several creamy chocolate martini's - just because life is so damn muddy and I don't know what I should do or expect anymore. :mope:

SexyBoo

I'm thinking about ... Oh man! I have forgotten what I was thinking about! Now all I can think about is that great sexual experience I had on my office floor. :eyepop: