WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

SexyBoo

Oz said:
Thanks freako. It's not meself I'm worried about.......but the guy has a reputation for liking the women....young women about 15-18 yrs old :eh: He's gotten a score (or more) teenagers pregnant....and then dropped them as if they were a bag of shite (he's in his late 40's)

Gonna have to keep a close eye on the bugger now he's on me street.
That's awful Oz. I just don't understand some people. :(

I'm holding up okay - just hit another rough patch. Half of the stuff I'm down about I should just be ignoring. Someone really needs to come up with a pill to cure lovesickness. :crying3: Also, a pill to kill off your boss and the next person in line would be nice too. :grinyes: Seriously, I just had a rough day at work and I'm thinking about AE (who I haven't heard from in almost a week - and shouldn't be thinking about his annoying butt anyway)... I'll be okay. Thanks for the concern Oz and freako - it means a lot to me, even if I am being silly. :sadhug:

freako104

Oz said:
Thanks freako. It's not meself I'm worried about.......but the guy has a reputation for liking the women....young women about 15-18 yrs old :eh: He's gotten a score (or more) teenagers pregnant....and then dropped them as if they were a bag of shite (he's in his late 40's)

Gonna have to keep a close eye on the bugger now he's on me street.

sick bastard he is. give him one for me mate.

boo :sadhug: friends care about each other and were all friends here(excpet me freako104 doesnt like me too much)

SexyBoo

I'm thinking I need a gallon jug of coffee - I've been up since 4am because I got paged by work. Grrrr! :grumpy:

Oz

I'm thinkin' that I shouldn't have gone for me personal best doing squats with the weights tonight..........me legs and arse muscles are aching like buggery :eh:

freako104

SexyBoo said:
I'm thinking that men lie when they say they love you. :disgust:

thats not true. we just mean it differently. heres how it works

1.we mean it. romantic you are our world
2.we mean it in physical sense(i love you from behind,love you on your knees and back or on my back)
3.some males arent men ;). this goes under #2 ;)

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i'm thinking it's going to be an early morning at the Y and a long day at the flower shop. and oh shit, i forgot to do my homework.

IDLEchild

I am thinking tonights Scrubs episode should win an emmy for definetly being the most incredible thing I have seen on T.V for a while.

Mirlyn

I'm thinking how nice that six hour nap was....and how screwed up I'm going to be tomorrow because of it.