WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

SexyBoo

freako104 said:
I am thinking somefuckwad hacked my email and Id like to knwo who it is

I'm thinking "It wasn't me!"....

I'm also thinking that it isn't lunchtime yet????

SexyBoo

Ms Ann Thrope said:
I'm thinking spring is nearly here and summer's on its way, and I'm horribly depressed at the thought. :crying4:

I'm thinking: HUUUUUGGGGGS on Ms Ann Thrope!!!! :sadhug:

Oz

Ms Ann Thrope said:
I'm thinking spring is nearly here and summer's on its way, and I'm horribly depressed at the thought. :crying4:

Me an' all. I don't mind the warm weather......but us brits ain't used to direct sunlight :erm:

Thinkin': This barbecue chicken is damn good!

freako104

SexyBoo said:
I think that I don't feel like going to Walmart with the weather being so darn cold and wet!

but boo your a hottie. what you got to worry about :winkkiss:

yay it snowed here

Mirlyn

Ms Ann Thrope said:
The only thing that would make me more happy at the thought of spring coming around would be me owning a convertable. Still, I say bring it on. :D

Oz

SexyBoo said:
Maybe one day - until then, I hide my identity to protect the guilty! ;)

Well yer could at least give us a lil' peek.......then we might have something to feel guilty about ;)

Thinkin': :nuts:

SexyBoo

How about another peak of my back? That is all I can offer right now... Maybe I'll give a peak of the front later! :winkkiss:

Oz

SexyBoo said:
How about another peak of my back? That is all I can offer right now... Maybe I'll give a peak of the front later! :winkkiss:

That'll do :blush: I didn't think yer'd show us yer curly bits!

*heads off to confessional*

;)