WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

freako104

you know boo there are members here from the 80s ;)

I am thinkign I am very tired and will sleep for several hours soon

SexyBoo

freako104 said:
you know boo there are members here from the 80s ;)

I am thinkign I am very tired and will sleep for several hours soon

Well freako, how can I get some out of you if you are sleeping? ;)

Oz

I'm thinkin' why am I playing on OTC when I should be updating me blog.....I shouldn't be thinkin' of updating me blog I should be gettin' on with me book........I shouldn't be thinkin' of gettin' on with me book I should be phoning the fraggles about work tomorrow.

I think I'll just stay here and play for a bit.........

freako104

your so cute when you blush :winkkiss:

I am thinking I cannot wait to see the Time Machine cause my school is doing it

IDLEchild

So utterly confused and lost that I am thinking will this endeavor ever pay off. I imagined sweet results but the road to the prize is getting harder and harder everytime I try.

I have never felt like giving up this bad, I am too damn discouraged to even try.

Mirlyn

Thinking very seriously about calling it quits and not showing up for work tomorrow and beyond. I'd be a much happier person when not working so much.
IDLEchild said:
So utterly confused and lost that I am thinking will this endeavor ever pay off. I imagined sweet results but the road to the prize is getting harder and harder everytime I try.

I have never felt like giving up this bad, I am too damn discouraged to even try.
Still fighting the strumming? :)

IDLEchild

Mirlyn said:
Still fighting the strumming? :)

Thats the least of it.

I am horrendous at changing chords, playing scales, understanding scales or the whole music theory. 2 weeks and I have made 0 progress. This stop being fun and is now moving quickly into aggrivation.

IDLEchild

freako104 said:
it isnt for everyone. I enjoyed it when I played it in class.

Thats the problem. If it isn't for me I know it right away....if doing something isn't meant for me I just feels wrong and everything about scream NO...but with this guitar its different....everything screams YES except the sounds that come out of my playing...You know what I mean?

Its like if it wasn't for me, i'd have not even put with an ounce of the frustration. I can give this up but I know a great feeling of regret would be looming over me whereas it isn't the same if I never really cared about the acitivity anyway.

It feels right but all the signs point to the opposite, while giving up is an option (it seriously is cutting into my life, i've stop doing schoolwork or anything else out of this obession) the thought of giving up the guitar scares me.

Mirlyn

IDLEchild said:
Thats the problem. If it isn't for me I know it right away....if doing something isn't meant for me I just feels wrong and everything about scream NO...but with this guitar its different....everything screams YES except the sounds that come out of my playing...You know what I mean?

Its like if it wasn't for me, i'd have not even put with an ounce of the frustration. I can give this up but I know a great feeling of regret would be looming over me whereas it isn't the same if I never really cared about the acitivity anyway.

It feels right but all the signs point to the opposite, while giving up is an option (it seriously is cutting into my life, i've stop doing schoolwork or anything else out of this obession) the thought of giving up the guitar scares me.
You'll probably get so damn good after such self-determination that you will be able to compose your own songs consisting of more than a three chords. Quite an accomplishment, despite what the charts say. :)

freako104

:sadhug: boo itll be ok(hmmm try pick up lines on boo now :devious:

thinking that was a cool storm but now its cold again.damn

SexyBoo

freako104 said:
:sadhug: boo itll be ok(hmmm try pick up lines on boo now :devious:

More blushing to come... :blush:

I'm thinking that I really wish I was in bed right now instead of at work... :disgust:

Oz

I'm thinkin' that The Wall is a work of sheer genius.........but the bugger can really drag yer mood down. :eh:

Need some "happy" music.

freako104

SexyBoo said:
More blushing to come... :blush:

I'm thinking that I really wish I was in bed right now instead of at work... :disgust:

theres always room in my bed :winkkiss:

thinking that I hope I can find the card game for mythos