WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

SexyBoo

freako104 said:
In addition to feeling very special (and sore from working out yesterday), I'm really wanting to know who does this song. It is by I guess a male group and the lyrics include:
"I just want you to know...", "I found --- in you"... I really want to know who does this song - what the song is even!!! Help!

freako104

I dont listen to Hoobstank so I didnt even know the song.

thinking that my CJ teacher is cool.he gave us the answers during the test

SexyBoo

freako104 said:
I dont listen to Hoobstank so I didnt even know the song.

I didn't either - until I heard this song and another called "running away", it is pretty good stuff (IMO). :)

I'm thinking that I wish I could go home and get back into bed - SO comfy, SO warm, SO not at work... :crying4:

SexyBoo

I'm thinking TGIF! I can't wait to go to Outback Steakhouse tonight with my friends and have a few drinks... :cocktail:

SexyBoo

I'm thinking that I can't stand it when you email someone to ask if they are mad with you and they open the email and delete it without answering - especially when they really have no right to be angry with you... :crying3:

IDLEchild

I am thinking this has to be said so why not say it.

Thank you

for making this thread a success

I believe this is the 4th most "posted and active" thread in OTC's Kiddie Korner history and from what I can tell the 5th most posted in thread in all of OTC, hooray for wasted time.

so Thank you to those who helped.

Kawaii

I'm thinking you're welcome.

I'm also thinking i hope they accept my application for becoming Crew(ie arranging the event) for a 1000+ppl LAN... There's a pretty good chance i'll be accepted.

Raven

Annoying SOB
SexyBoo said:
I'm thinking that I can't stand it when you email someone to ask if they are mad with you and they open the email and delete it without answering - especially when they really have no right to be angry with you... :crying3:

Im thinking Sexyboo is getting the rough end of the stick without a chance to defend herself.

I am also thinking I need to not kick my printer again on account of it hurts my toes.

Ms Ann Thrope

I'm thinking about the pile of sushi I just ordered over the phone and how I'm not sure I can wait for it to be delivered. *taps foot impatiently

Raven

Annoying SOB
Im thinking you should not tip the delivery guy if he hasnt delivered in 5 mins starting 3 mins ago.