SnP and AllEars' won't be around much for awhile

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
SouthernN'Proud said:
And I can show you. Have offered to do so. You won't read my offered source. So who's the bullheaded one again?

NM...this belongs in the RW

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
The latest:

The debris has been removed, the property has been spiffed up a bit, and the final arrangements on the Rebel Roost v2.0 and final are being ironed out. Latest estimate remains June 1 to be in the new digs.

We're anxious.

We're REAL anxious.

Buying some of the stuff we bought this past weekend makes us antsy to get there. It makes it ours somehow. We're getting some of our "us-ness" back. We haven't, however, gotten around to replacing the digital camera thingamabob yet. When we do, photos will be uploaded.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
images

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
We got Corning Ware. We got copper bottom stainless steel cookware. We got a turkey fryer. We got a griddle, a counter-top grill, kitchen gadgets galore, knives, a mixer/bowl thing...God knows what all else. The kitchen is almost completely restored. Need a bread machine, tea maker, pot holders/towels, some "every day" glasses, my metal mixing bowls (AE's folks are taking care of that for us), ice trays, and maybe a few other little things.

Our remaining major purchases are a washer/dryer, mattresses/springs, sheets and linens, bath towels, a DVD player or two, some art, a couple of bedroom TVs, and one or two computers. Not bad considering. And of course the music collection, which will be ongoing and is being done a piece at a time already. Ebay and half dot com are my friends. Just bought me some Gov't Mule tonight in fact.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
tonksy said:
What size sheets? What color scheme are you going for in the kitchen/baths?

You should be asking AE about that. If he's like me, Stainless Steel is the proper color scheme for the kitchen and bath. The shower curtains and floor mats should be anything on sale. :D

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gato_Solo said:
You should be asking AE about that. If he's like me, Stainless Steel is the proper color scheme for the kitchen and bath. The shower curtains and floor mats should be anything on sale. :D

Kitchen yes, bathroom...only in prison.

(wait, maybe SnP can get a deal through his job, then it ALL works out)

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
tonksy said:
What size sheets? What color scheme are you going for in the kitchen/baths?

One's a queen, one's a full, one's a twin.

The kitchen is being done in apple theme, so everything is red and white. We are going to get a red gingham tablecloth/curtains when we find them.

Bath...one is kinda mossy green, the other I have no earthly idea. Both showers have doors, so no shower curtains required. Rugs are AE's department...she has a thing about rugs...