SnP and AllEars' won't be around much for awhile

AllEars'

tonksy said:
What size sheets? What color scheme are you going for in the kitchen/baths?

Sheets---Queen, Full and Twin.
Have no clue on colors for the twin bedroom, thats the sewing/ whatever room.

13.9 year old is the full size, which I am pretty excited about her room we found an awesome bed frame for her. Black wrought iron with canopy, not the normal one it is a perfect square. She is in to the melons, lime greens, those kinda colors.

Queen is our bedroom we purchased the quilt this weekend it has bears, log cabins, and trees on it.

Kitchen is red and white.

One bath is going to be kinda in the colors 13.9 likes within reason.

Masterbath is greens and tans.

We need to plan a trip to my parents house, mom has a garage full of stuff, she just can't keep up with everything. Mostly furniture I think, plus I need to raid her closets and cupboards again. (he-he)

tonksy

Could you (or she) elaborate on the rug...thing?
BTW - your dining room table...is it by any chance round? I picked up a lovely vintage table cloth with red apples and golden pears, it's round and 55 inches in diameter.

AllEars'

tonksy said:
BTW - your dining room table...is it by any chance round? I picked up a lovely vintage table cloth with red apples and golden pears, it's round and 55 inches in diameter.

That sounds pretty

SNP, I can't recall is the table round or oblong?

SNP will have to answer about the rug I have no clue what he is talking about or where it is going.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
The dining room is being converted into the musictorium. The table is in the "breakfast nook".

What self respecting redneck has a %#*!ing breakfast nook?

AllEars'

SouthernN'Proud said:
The dining room table is square or rectangular, not round.

Whaddaya mean no idea what I'm talking about??

Tonsky, I will have to check on the table I don't recall it being square.

Yer the rug queen

To that my lovely husband, I say Fuck you!

Since he is leaving the rugs up to me, I haven't got that far in my thinking. I only know that I will need a fairly large one to go under the kitchen table.

AllEars'

SouthernN'Proud said:
The dining room is being converted into the musictorium. The table is in the "breakfast nook".

What self respecting redneck has a %#*!ing breakfast nook?

It's not a breakfast nook it's a morning room.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
pics?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
The person who painted this place went for the not usual colour style - choosing colours next to each other on the colour wheel instead of opposites as is normally done.

So living room is red, hall and kitchen are yellow, dining room is orange. And all the areas are visible from all the other rooms.

Finding stuff that matches is hell on earth.