Poll for the guys

What type of underwear is sexiest on a girl?

• Granny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just normal panties

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Bikini

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • String Bikini

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Thong

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • G-string

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Boy-cut

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Acid

I always thought thongs looked nice myself..but the girls always have pants on when I see them. I can't get full appreciation :eh:

sam_fisher

i dig bikinis. they leave a little to the imagnation
wink2.gif
and make a girl with a nice proportion bootay's
bootay look so damn good.
elaugh3.gif
oh yeah...oh yeah...did i say oh yeah? well then...oh yeah...
peace.gif
i'm out..

sam.

MuFu

Boy cut on a nice ass gets my vote. Actually, probably a tossup between boy cut and normal undies.

What I don't like is off-white cotton granny pants with poo stains on them. It's just not "dans la mode".

MuFu.

PrincessLissa

Poo stains are nasty. I am sorry if you have ever witnessed a girl in white granny pannies with poo stains on them. You poor poor soul.

Acid

I'm with Sam Fisher ! :D

Flat butts aren't always a bad thing. I know a girl with a flat ass; it was pretty nice in my lap.

PrincessLissa

I get compliments on my butt. It gets smacked a lot though. And weird people grab it. But that is what I get for going to the bar.

Acid

That's one thing that I never understood. If I grabbed a girl's butt, I figured that I would be smacked into the next day.

Now one of my friends that has NO GAME at all can smack her ass, and she laughs it off.

I guess I'm too straightlaced.

PrincessLissa

Boys get smacked when they do it. I punched some little asian dude at a club once cuz he put his hand up my skirt and grabbed my ass. Stupid fucker.

Acid

Ok, putting his hand up your skirt..rofl. He deserves everything he gets for doing that.

I'm talking about people you know. Like me doing it to a girl I just graduated with.

PrincessLissa

I am going to that club tonight and I am sporting a full PVC black body suit and a mathcing corset with buckles, lots of dark makeup and pony falls in my hair. I look hot, gothy, but hot! :D