Poll for the guys

What type of underwear is sexiest on a girl?

• Granny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just normal panties

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Bikini

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • String Bikini

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Thong

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • G-string

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Boy-cut

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Professur

I'm a big fan of the hot pants style that's in now.

BTW while we're on the topic, I'd like to remind all the women here that thong/G-strings and hiphugger jeans don't work well together.

Unless you enjoy having your undies riding higher than your waistband. But it would seem to me that would defeat the purpose of the hiphuggers.

PrincessLissa

I'm with you Nixy. I am always shopping for panties. Those and socks. :D

I like the boy cut panties on girls. But I also like a cute little g-string. :brow:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I like thongs personally. But(t)....

You've got to have the ass for it. If you don't, well, then Don't.

IDLEchild

Professur said:
BTW while we're on the topic, I'd like to remind all the women here that thong/G-strings and hiphugger jeans don't work well together.

QUOTE]

:leghump: ...wanna bet....every woman should try those....go on women..wear those bad boys...

as for the question...thong...one of those dental floss types...thin as hell :santabng:

BlurOfSerenity

i voted on this poll, because i know that if i were to take a girl's pants off, or lift her skirt, i'd want to see a string bikini.

tho, i prefer thongs myself :)

Inkara1

Professur said:

Unless you enjoy having your undies riding higher than your waistband. But it would seem to me that would defeat the purpose of the hiphuggers.

That's actually the hot look right now, I guess... the thong riding up higher than the pants. I don't like it, but a fair amount of females are doing it now.

Dave

i see a lot of girls at work with the thong/pants like that. looks real good on some, real bad on others.

chcr

Too cute for words
Inkara1 said:
That's actually the hot look right now, I guess... the thong riding up higher than the pants. I don't like it, but a fair amount of females are doing it now.
That sounds like a Britney Spheres thing.

BlurOfSerenity

the top of my thong was above the top of my skirt the other day, but at least i have the decency to wear a long shirt that covers it!

and yes, thong imprints are hawtt.

drkavnger99

I'm all about regular panties,.... they are always in style and if they are lace *drooling*
joy.gif
or silk
leghump.gif
mmmm.........

Acid

Bikini bottoms are wonderful. They show everything a girl has to shake and can be worn in public without being questioned :bgtup:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Acid said:
Bikini bottoms are wonderful. They show everything a girl has to shake and can be worn in public without being questioned :bgtup:
Well, if it's sunny and 80° outside yes, but if they're standing out in the dark on a snowy and windy night, they're gonna get some strange looks. :tardbang: