Poll for the guys

What type of underwear is sexiest on a girl?

• Granny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just normal panties

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Bikini

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • String Bikini

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Thong

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • G-string

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Boy-cut

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

PrincessLissa

It's Skin2Skin night where a lot of goths come and everyone, well mostly everyone wears lingire type items. They have shows they put on every now and then, but there is no caberet licnese so please put your disgusting and degrading thoughts on hold. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
OK. Let us know when we can stop holding ourselves. :brow: Oops, I mean... well, to hell with holding in our disgusting and degrading thoughts. :brow: KICKASS AV! Wanna demonstrate it for us some time? :brow: :brow: :brow:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
It doesn't take a whole lot of thinking to type. I am a perfect example of that. :tardbang:

BTW, you're no fun for not wanting to demonstrate your av :p

Please? :brow:

Arris

What the hell are Boy-cut pants???

I like the figure hugging hot pant type ones with lace... Mmmmmmm :faptard: :hump:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
For the recored...bikini and string bikini are styles of underwear, not actual bathing suit bottoms

and yeah, boy cut are like hot pants or more so underwear that is cut in the same waay as guy's tightie whities.

MrBishop

Boy-briefs...no lines at all

All shape! Grrr....

Thongs have their place...flossing is good after you eat, but they can't be all that comfy, and how can you feel sexy if you're not comfy ?!?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, thongs CAN be comfy

If they are lacey or sparkly they are not always but most of the time a thong is VERY comfortable.

PrincessLissa

I think thongs are comfertable. Sometimes the lace, sparkles, fur, velvet and all that stuff can be a little uncomfertable at furst, but you get ised to it.