Poll for the guys

What type of underwear is sexiest on a girl?

• Granny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just normal panties

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Bikini

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • String Bikini

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Thong

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • G-string

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Boy-cut

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Ok, what type of underwear do you prefer on a girl (yes, I know everyone prefers none but that is not an option because usually there is something before there is nothing and I am asking about the something :p)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Ok, but normally she woudln't be wearing edible undies when she takes off her pants. Those would be put on after...

I am talking when you take of a girl's pants, what do you like to see?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
PuterTutor said:
Are we getting ready to go pantie shopping?

:laugh5: underwear and shoes are two things that I never get to the point where I need to go shopping for them. It's like a constant stream of buying...

I am just curious :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
but if you're offering funding again PT I will glady make a special trip *holds out hands for credit card*:shrug:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
:banghead:

Fuck! and I refused it cause I hadn't ordered any puter parts lately. FUCK!!!!!!!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I like to see a nice bikini, red-brownish, white or black are fine with me.

I don't like undies that are just too small or too big.

Ohh, and it is a bit gross for a girl to not use panties, unless of course, she's using a skirt just for me :D

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
granny all the way :headbang:

ok, seriously..:D i don't prefer something in particular, it's a case-to-case matter...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
LOL @ granny panties

They are ALOT cheaper

You know what it cost me for two little triangles of cotton joined together by some strings (more commonly known as a g-string)??? $6!!! Now, that may be cheap compared to some high class underwear out there..but seriously...why can you buy Granny underwear for like $9 for 4 or 5 pairs??? They have SO much more material!!!

Dave

if granny underwear suddenly became the lastest fad i'm sure the price per pair would shoot up pretty quick.