Literate 49% of America apologizes

freako104

Gonz said:
The fat ones need to be beached but ain't nothing like a sexy 20yo hardbody in a pair o' skin tight plastic.

Of course, it never compares to leather & fishnets
litaford1.jpg

nice Lita Ford shot :hairbang:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I finally went to this sorry site to see what was up with it. I'm sick. I'm more than sick I'm disgusted. Just want to make sure you know that all they have done there is to prove to the world what fucktards we have in this country. Sorry for electing a president? Fuck you.

Raven

Annoying SOB
I'm with the other 51% actually....who wants a jackass like Kerry?? I mean at least Bush has stuck to his guns for the last 4 years and not changed his policy unlike certain senators....

Inkara1

Bingo. You might not agree with him, but at least you know for sure whether you agree with him or not. If you disagree with him today, you'll still disagree with him next week.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Bingo. You might not agree with him, but at least you know for sure whether you agree with him or not. If you disagree with him today, you'll still disagree with him next week.

Be careful with that...........we thought of that with Fox.

ClaireBear

Banned
Probably shouldn't mention this but watching the telly last night and an advert for "The Best of Shania" came on and I actually caught myself thinking....

"Hmmmm! That would be a good one"

Whilst SINGING ALONG to "Feels like a woman"

Unclean! Unclean! Unlean!

*CB runs over to Stew to borrow his mind-bleach!*

Raven

Annoying SOB
ClaireBear said:
Probably shouldn't mention this but watching the telly last night and an advert for "The Best of Shania" came on and I actually caught myself thinking....

"Hmmmm! That would be a good one"

Whilst SINGING ALONG to "Feels like a woman"

Unclean! Unclean! Unlean!

*CB runs over to Stew to borrow his mind-bleach!*
My mind bleach! No!

/me jealously guards it because he needs it quite often :tardbang: