Literate 49% of America apologizes

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Hey now, no need to shut it down quite yet. We're still apologizing for Celine Dion and Bryan Adams. :lloyd:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Leslie said:
Hey now, no need to shut it down quite yet. We're still apologizing for Celine Dion and Bryan Adams. :lloyd:

Bryan I will accept the apology. Celine...never. :evilcool:

And add Alanis to that list while yer at it... :lloyd:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Gawd, if we're going down this road, I fear the US will never be able to catch up!

Vanilla Ice?
Mike Tyson?
Tipper Gore? That one alone is unpardonable...
Rikki Lake?
William Hung?

I mean, where do we even begin?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Paul Martin. I like him, he's doin well. Not quite goin the way I'd like but not bad. He's got some balls anyway, and he's down to earth.

I hereby apologize for the group Loverboy, their image, their music, and all ensuing emotional damages thereof.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Leslie said:
I hereby apologize for the group Loverboy, their image, their music, and all ensuing emotional damages thereof.
accepted. Now, on to Celine. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!?!???!

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I...umm..I kinda sorta liked a couple of Loverboy's songs...way back in the day I mean...just for the love of all things holy, dude, please, lose the headband already...

PT

unclehobart said:
I'd like to apologize for all of those 'Corey' kids from the 80's. I'm sure that most of 'em are ours.
Cory, no e. Just cory. Does that mean I don't count.... :disgust2:

HeXp£Øi±

unclehobart said:
I'm still waiting for Canada to apologize for Loverboy.

Hey now, when i was in the eighth grade loverboys first album was the one i listened to whenever i was lusting after some girl(which was pretty much all the time). My collection at that time gets more disturbing but i'll spare you the details.

PT

unclehobart said:
I'd like to apologize for all of those 'Corey' kids from the 80's. I'm sure that most of 'em are ours.
And by the way, what's with all these Roberts that want to be called Rob. What's worng with Bob?

tank girl

apology accepted....

(though, we'll have to wait and see how far to hell the world actually goes in the next four years...) :blank: I'm actually kinda concerned. For my children, at least...