Literate 49% of America apologizes

chcr

Too cute for words
PT said:
I'll apologize for Madonna if Mexico officially apologizes for Menudo.
You got something against soup?

Gato_Solo said:
and Madonna's ego is nowhere near as large as Jimi's talent. How dare you compare the two. It's like comparing a match that's just blown out to the sun. :grumpy:

Hard to argue with that. ;)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
menudo30.jpg

Raven

Annoying SOB
Gato_Solo said:
Menudo is from Puerto Rico...:grumpy: and Madonna's ego is nowhere near as large as Jimi's talent. How dare you compare the two. It's like comparing a match that's just blown out to the sun. :grumpy:
She doesn't live over there any more does she? We have to put up with her antics daily...silly cow :(

/me likes the fact that everyone is now demanding apologies from other countries

Where did the Mexico thing come from PT?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I could have sworn Menudo was a product of Mexico. Sorry I'm not a big follower.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
i want apologies for duran duran, thomas dolby and all those other pretty boy bands that invaded us in the 80's :retard:

abooja

I refuse to take responsibility for this man. I tried my best, but no one would listen:

bolton.jpg

As for the original subject, I'd gladly lend a Kleenex to the creator of that website.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The fat ones need to be beached but ain't nothing like a sexy 20yo hardbody in a pair o' skin tight plastic.

Of course, it never compares to leather & fishnets
litaford1.jpg

staffrodore

BeardofPants said:
Wait... You lot were responsible for that? *handonhip Speaking of which, can you stop your twangers from buying up mountains in New Zealand. Shania just bought like a whole one. :tardbang:

Our Goverment can sell our railway company to the Aussies which was worse!! leave Shania alone, she's cute and I might go and take up mountain climbing now..