Literate 49% of America apologizes

unclehobart

PT said:
And by the way, what's with all these Roberts that want to be called Rob. What's worng with Bob?
Gramps and an uncle were both robert/bob types. I was supposed to be a bob but rejected it at the age of five because it made family gatherings annoying. Its like going into a catholic church and saying 'Is Mary here?' and suddenly 60% of the women turn their heads.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
2004electionbyiq11.jpg

BeardofPants

Leslie said:
ohgod I'm deeply ashamed of that one.

And Shania :blush:

Wait... You lot were responsible for that? *handonhip Speaking of which, can you stop your twangers from buying up mountains in New Zealand. Shania just bought like a whole one. :tardbang:

HomeLAN

IQ does not equate to common sense or the ability to think clearly. You've spent enough time on college campuses to know that, Luis.

In addition, those IQ numbers are "atributed to" a book which does not include them in it's most up-to-date edition? WTF?

unclehobart

Its also has a 'not be taken as fact' disclaimer ... and it comes from bangedup.com ... which is an absolutely rabid leftist site.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
BeardofPants said:
Wait... You lot were responsible for that? *handonhip Speaking of which, can you stop your twangers from buying up mountains in New Zealand. Shania just bought like a whole one. :tardbang:

So...it wasn't a whole mountain, then? Just like a whole mountain...Is that anything like "Like a virgin"? Just asking... :D

Luis G

Staff member
HomeLAN said:
IQ does not equate to common sense or the ability to think clearly. You've spent enough time on college campuses to know that, Luis.

In addition, those IQ numbers are "atributed to" a book which does not include them in it's most up-to-date edition? WTF?

I know I know, but I thought of posting it anyways. And still the lower IQs voted for Bush ;)

Luis G

Staff member
HomeLAN said:
And still that remains your unsubstantiated opinion.

Take it easy, it can be true or not, no need to get upset. I'd be more interested in seeing a chart sorted by the avg level of education than that one.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Gato_Solo said:
So...it wasn't a whole mountain, then? Just like a whole mountain...Is that anything like "Like a virgin"? Just asking... :D
Oh dear gods, that reminds me!

APOLOGISE FOR MADONNA! And for dumping her with us!

Gato_Solo

Raven said:
Oh dear gods, that reminds me!

APOLOGISE FOR MADONNA! And for dumping her with us!

We also gave you Jimi Hendrix...Kind of balances that right out, now, doesn't it? :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'll apologize for Madonna if Mexico officially apologizes for Menudo.

Gato_Solo

PT said:
I'll apologize for Madonna if Mexico officially apologizes for Menudo.

Menudo is from Puerto Rico...:grumpy: and Madonna's ego is nowhere near as large as Jimi's talent. How dare you compare the two. It's like comparing a match that's just blown out to the sun. :grumpy: