Google Maps Street View

BeardofPants

Quite a few restaurants have kitchens (& therefore its chefs) clearly viewable from the restaurants I tend to go to (mid-high end). Besides which, we have a rating system for all our food places, so if it's a shitty hygiene place, it's usually pretty obvious (they tend to be the ones rated C and below).

MrBishop

Not as many up here. (open kitchen concepts).

Oh...there's a rating system in place for general hygiene, look, quality of food etc... everyone's a critic and there are blogs aplenty. Unfortunately, the average client never sees the inside of the kitchen their food comes from... a handy illusion.

I don't mind BK. :shrug: I can do without McD's :p

achille24

Online Shops for you Low price! high-quality!! good prestige!!!

Hello! welcome to online shop spam sucks dot com - Leslie
we can supply low price with high quality products.You can view our website for the details.
Thanks for your reading , pls email us if u have any questions about business .

We hope that will make a long&great business with you in future.
Your satisfactions,Our pursuit!
Please Email me to get discount!!

BeardofPants

Not as many up here. (open kitchen concepts).

Oh...there's a rating system in place for general hygiene, look, quality of food etc... everyone's a critic and there are blogs aplenty. Unfortunately, the average client never sees the inside of the kitchen their food comes from... a handy illusion.

I don't mind BK. :shrug: I can do without McD's :p

That's funny, I just had a convo with the BF - here maccas is really clean. I haven't had mcDs for YEARS now, but it always seems really clean when I use their toilets.

Inkara1

The fast food joints around here are typically clean. I've been lucky enough not to run into any of the problems you guys have described. I've had my order screwed up many a time, though. >.<

pc_builder

I haven't seen any news as to how the Taco Bell fire started. It was early in the morning so only one person was there. She noticed the fire, called 911 and went outside to wait. The only thing saved from that place was the cordless phone. :D
Yes, all the icicles are from the firefighters.

And, I've never really thought about what goes on in the kitchens of restaurants. Every place I go to seems clean and everyone is always friendly. The food seems fine, too. Though I haven't been to McD's in years. I've got better places to choose from. :D