Google Maps Street View

pc_builder

That pic is from summer '07. There was some movie playing at the Fargo Theatre or something that had to do with that plane. This last summer, they've been building a new apartment/retail complex in the lot next to the theatre.

Fargotheater.jpg

Frank Probity

Sometimes the house numbers do not match the view given by Google. Not a big deal, but if you are looking for a particular location and view of a home as we were when checking one out listed "for sale" with an address only and no photo, it was a disappointment since the house shown on the Google map was several houses away from the actual address.

GrandCaravanSE

don't the use the Toyota Pri-is, sorry i hate that car, if you drive it the same way you always drive, you get the same fuel economy, it is all about how you drive, that is how they should of sold it.

Inkara1

They have a Prius in the fleet, yes, but most of the fleet in the US is made up of Chevy Cobalts (the Google car I saw on the freeway was a Cobalt).

GrandCaravanSE

They have a Prius in the fleet, yes, but most of the fleet in the US is made up of Chevy Cobalts (the Google car I saw on the freeway was a Cobalt).

all i remeber was seeinga fleet from Cali on G4TV and they were all those Prius peices of crap.

pc_builder

Forgot to get around to posting this a few weeks ago when it happened. Got some pics of a local Taco Bell that burned down. :D

tacobell1.jpg

tacofire1.jpg

tacobell2.jpg

tacofire2.jpg

Sharky

Holy carp, that place is toast. Deep-fryer accident, perhaps?

Are the icecicles from the firefighters' water? That's what the citrus trees around here are gonna look like on Saturday morning - the low temp is forecast to be in the teens Friday night, and everyone will have sprinklers going all night.

BeardofPants

Urgh. I've seen that before. Doesn't get any better on second viewing. :eh:

So, are the states' BKs as sticky & gross as ours? Honestly, I haven't eaten there since I got a burger that came with a complimentary greasy employee hair. *puke*

Sharky

I haven't set foot in a BK in years . . . the last time, my burger was smashed flat as a pancake, obviously on purpose, so I took it back to the counter and got a refund and left. There was no excuse for that, I go out of my way to be polite and friendly to those who serve me food - it was done out of pure meanness by someone who hated their job. That BK closed a few months later . . . I wonder why?

That pretty much put me off of fast food. Chick-Fil-A is the only fast food I can tolerate. Their restaurants are usually clean and staffed by polite, happy smiling youths. And there's nothing else like a Chick-Fil-A sammich. :licklips:

chcr

Too cute for words
Urgh. I've seen that before. Doesn't get any better on second viewing. :eh:

So, are the states' BKs as sticky & gross as ours? Honestly, I haven't eaten there since I got a burger that came with a complimentary greasy employee hair. *puke*

It was free wasn't it????:rofl2:

I don't eat at any of the typical fast burger joints, I like a good burger. Five Guys Burgers and Fries is pretty good though.

MrBishop

When you eat out, you dont' control your own food :shrug:
I've seen the inside of a lot of high-end kitchens..many of which don't pass muster.
I've heard of disgruntled employees dropping returned steaks on the floor before putting them back on the grill.

It's the employees that make the restaurant great or not...not the location itself.