well i guess we know how seriously to take her

2minkey

bootlicker
you're certainly doing a great job posting silly shit on the internets. why, you're a hero of the revolution already!

2minkey

bootlicker
she's getting smarter everyday. why, she almost knows as much about the world as i did when i was in high school!

Winky

seriously?

Well then she'll be fully qualified to run the country by January 2013

2minkey

bootlicker
nope. someone as stupid as she is won't learn that much in the next 1.5 years.

but, then, what can we expect from someone that went to half a dozen different colleges to get an undergrad in... wait for it... journalism... the furthest thing from "hard" classes one could opt for. and certainly no guarantee of literacy. but i guess that's obvious.

Cerise

nope. someone as stupid as she is won't learn that much in the next 1.5 years.

Talk about being stupid: you are the one who fell for the "hope" and the "change".

Oh, and the wonderful way he sounded when he read from his teleprompter. The reverb just dripped off every syllable that he uttered and bounced around in your brain until it was replaced by the realization: "must -- vote -- for -- obamaaaaaaa."

obama12.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
Talk about being stupid: you are the one who fell for the "hope" and the "change".

no, i didn't. it was a bad compromise either way. if you could get beyond the cartoons, you'd understand that in real life, we have to make choices we don't like. it's not all about the pom pom squad and some sad kind of identity politics. you keep your childish idealism. i'll be over here in realpolitik.

2minkey

bootlicker
Re: kill all the lawyers

yeah we'll end up with Mitt and his Harvard Law education?

let's hope not.

can't wait til y'all field a candidate that is

a) smart and engaged with the world (rather than with comic book versions of the world)
b) not a pussy (mitt=pussy)

there are lots of dipshits from harvard. i've worked with several. in one case the guy was dumb as a ground-rooting rodent... he was the second string QB on the football team... but at least he was smart enough to leave my company (right) before he got fired.

funny, but dipshit QB really resembles palin. very enthusiastic about various beliefs. and too dumb to say anything that passes muster among any but the most primitive and desperate.

she prolly coulda made more money as a televangelist.

Cerise

I suppose that means if it comes down to a vote between 0bama and Palin you will be making a ''choice you don't like'' again??

2minkey

bootlicker
she simply has no business making decisions for this country. she couldn't even control her own household... let her underage daughter fuck in the house... gee wonder why she's pregnant? not the kind of smart thinking i'm looking for. so yes if it came down to it, i would vote for obama over the pikey. too bad you can't see past palin's "team america" bullshit long enough to realize how stupid she is. she prolly practices on the tard baby to test for receptivity. but i suspect the kid isn't the only one in the family with a nondisjoined chromosome or two...

Cerise

How do you know she let her daughter ''fuck in the house''?? It happened in the Palin house?

Cerise

And ''the tard baby''.........seriously??

Then, finally, I let Trig’s mom and dad find out before he was born that this little boy will truly be a GIFT. They were told in early tests that Trig may provide more challenges, and more joy, than what they ever may have imagined or ever asked for. At first the news seemed unreal and sad and confusing . But I gave Trig’ s mom and dad lots of time to think about it because they needed lots of time to understand that everything will be OK, in fact, everything will be great, because I only want the best for you!

I‘ve given Trig’s mom and dad peace and joy as they wait to meet their new son. I gave them a happy anticipation because they asked me for that. I‘ll give all of you the same happy anticipation and strength to deal with Trig’s challenges, but I won’t impose on you…

2minkey

bootlicker
yes, it did happen in the palin house. i'm sure you can find the quote somewhere.

as to the fucked up kid... well prolly got messed up by the meth cooking fumes wafting up from their buddy's house...

and they named it "trig." how trailer park can you get?

hey my GF teaches math and she has a kid in her class named "imunique" /i'm unique/. prolly got about the same life potential as someone labeled trig. let's just say imunique ain't in her AP calculus class.

Cerise

You stated it as true........you provide the quote. Until you do you are wrong. And you know you are.

It is your opinion that fumes from an illegal drug caused a genetic disorder? Let me know if you need a link of the causes of down's syndrome.

I believe I linked to an item that explains the origins of child's name.

Race will explain the origins of "Imunique". :p

2minkey

bootlicker
and trashy social class explains "trig." and the teener pregnancy. and the close association with meth cookers.

down syndrome is nondisjunction of the 21st chromosome. i believe i referenced that already. obviously the meth -> down was not a "serious speech act." but please, if you could precisely explain what causes down syndrome, please do. because they don't really seem to understand it as anything more that a physical error at exactly the wrong time.

sorry, not looking up the quote. would rather go raid gumballs from the machine in my office. okay quick search... not finding it yet but... how is this?

underage drunk when knocked up.

pretty klassy!

by the way, you ever know anyone with teenage preggers in the home? funny, but where i grew up, that shit never happened. now, i have met some people since that were involved in such things. they seem well suited for service jobs.

Winky

take her her to 1600 pennsylvania ave

all your link proves is
She's a smart cookie like her Mom
and is cashing in on her out of wedlock teen pregnancy
with a freaking book and the associated speaking tour!

Ah yes them Palin women show nuff got it goin' on!

vyuyd5.jpg