well i guess we know how seriously to take her

Cerise

Must be that ''conservative woman" thing:

bachmann.jpg

She looks great for 55 yrs of age!

catocom

well, we can look to you for our future then. :crap:

partner means she owns part of the business. a business that takes government subsidies. end of fucking story. *handonhip

you're just weaseling.

You can look to anything you want for your future.
I suggest Christ.

If there's something More there, I'm willing to hear it, and if it need be investigated,
I'm for that too.
So far it sounds like a 'mountain out of a mole hill'.

I'd be much more interested in finding out Barney Franks 'complete' roll in
Fanny and Freddy.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
oh, so those were different times than these?

Go read the federalist papers. They weren't hillbilles.

What is the exact nature of her "partnership"? Did she loan her dad a quarter mil & he put her
on for legal reasons/family obligations or is she an active partner?

2minkey

bootlicker
Must be that ''conservative woman" thing:

bachmann.jpg

She looks great for 55 yrs of age!

no, it's a dumb person thing cerise. has nothing to do with what she otherwise is or...

how she looks? you can't be serious. you just undermined yourself in a very sad way.

i foundationally disagree with how she views the world. she's far too religious for my taste. she went to college at oral roberts university, for chrissakes. and she's a tax lawyer that practiced for the IRS for years? eeeew. great. a bible-whacking former petty bureaucrat that makes outrageous statements... and later backs off when she's running for bigger office... sorry. she's no outsider. she's playing the game. poorly.

2minkey

bootlicker
You can look to anything you want for your future.
I suggest Christ.

If there's something More there, I'm willing to hear it, and if it need be investigated,
I'm for that too.
So far it sounds like a 'mountain out of a mole hill'.

I'd be much more interested in finding out Barney Franks 'complete' roll in
Fanny and Freddy.

how did jesus get into this? i think those old meds aren't so peppy any more.

2minkey

bootlicker
Go read the federalist papers. They weren't hillbilles.

What is the exact nature of her "partnership"? Did she loan her dad a quarter mil & he put her
on for legal reasons/family obligations or is she an active partner?

yeah i know they weren't hillbillies dude. they were very progressive thinkers for their time, but not foolish, either. but this point is just misdirection. they did live is a very different time. my interpretation of the spirit of their age is one of adaptability, not stasis.

if she had any legal ownership in the farm - and if she was a partner she did - she would have legal standing in making decisions. and, what, she didn't realize that farms that size get subsidies? she's from iowa! of course she knew exactly what was going on.

sure, i don't care what she did. i've been in the same situation myself. whatever. it's easy to just not pay attention and let somebody else make decisions (in a partnership, trust, whatever). but this just shows that her values are not absolute, that she adapts to situations. if anything i suppose that is flattering. this may be the best thing i've learned about her yet.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
my interpretation of the spirit of their age is one of adaptability, not stasis.

which is why I suggest reading (or re-reading) them. It's amazing how you can take what they were talking about 225 years ago & see how it applies to this very moment. (politically, of course)

Cerise

how she looks? you can't be serious. you just undermined yourself in a very sad way.

Huh?? I understand she speaks very eloquently as well. Isn't that enough?? Good looks and a skillful oration?? And she could be the first woman president. What are you..........sexist or something?

I mean, I know she is no community organizer but c'mon man! Cut her some slack, jack!

catocom

well, we can look to you for our future then. :crap:

how did jesus get into this? i think those old meds aren't so peppy any more.

yeah, I'm on med, but you seem to be the one with a short term memory prob.

If you look to other people for your future, you'll get disappointed Every time.
Of coarse if you are into blaming everybody but yourself, that'd be the way to go I guess.

2minkey

bootlicker
ah, right, i need to understand your intentions behind your comment. god forbid you actually take the time to type out something coherent or make your logical connections obvious.

blaming everybody but yourself huh? are you offering lessons? might be tough. a lot of competition for those kinds of tutoring dollars around here. between you and gonz and winky and RM and cerise and... why there's so many shining examples, it would be really hard to pick the best instructor.

so, i'm curious, what are you doing for your future? being suspicious of bloody everything doesn't count. that's just rumination.

catocom

I guess you don't explore other parts of this board, but I just built a ram-pump,
and do gardening and repair computers for friends and family.

Oh I've got plenty to do. I don't get bored.....frustrated that I can't do what I used to, but not bored.

2minkey

bootlicker
i think rick perry is interested in your ram pump.

how do any of those tasks help your future? shouldn't you be out there making money or starting a business? how else could you be a hero of the free market?

2minkey

bootlicker
meaning you have nothing to offer. awww, and i thought you were a superhero go-getter of the postcommunist age!!!

well, then, let's get back to talking about how GOOD LOOKING she is!

Winky

Well golly jeebus whizzed Minks you are prolly 100% correct
that neither she nor any of the others will really roll back
the deficit spending, intrusive government regulation and
bankrupting entitlement preograms.

But then yer side is all for, all of the above.

sagdrgae.jpg

barack-obama-communist1.jpg