Sex or Masterbation

Oricon

Well can't answer this as i have never had sex.... but since i do have a fiancee already I'm going to say sex.... masterbation can get boring and less fufilling after awhile

AnomalousEntity

SexyBoo said:
This is actually a tough question for me. I totally agree with AT, but at the same time I am torn because I love great sex and really get a kick out of watching my lover enjoy himself (or herself). If I had to have a lifetime of bad sex, I think I would rather masturbate. Because that is what I am afraid I'm facing for the rest of my future sex life, I guess I will be making good use of my vibrator! :(

Her?

Ok what did I miss?

Oh, and Im really starting to like tonks..(which is meaningless because I think EVERYBODY likes tonks) :winkkiss:

But I still Love Boo.

CydCharisse

Honestly, I never understand the "bad sex" concept. What is bad sex? If it's when you don't climax, then to me that's kinda stupid. I don't need to climax in order to be satisfied.

AlphaTroll

Bad sex would be if you happen to be doing it with a virgin who insists on banging your navel while screaming "Is it in yet?"

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
AlphaTroll said:
Bad sex would be if you happen to be doing it with a virgin who insists on banging your navel while screaming "Is it in yet?"
Sorry bout that. I've learned alot since then though. :lloyd:

SexyBoo

AnomalousEntity said:
Her?
Ok what did I miss?

Her is just in the case that my future ever holds a her. :winkkiss:

:blush: Oh, and I'm glad I'm still someone that you love! I feel all warm and fuzzy... :kiss:

Aunty Em

Masturbation... I'd rather make love to the people inside my head than the fugly guy from the local boozer... btw, you get the most amazing orgasms using the high jet on the shower... :brow:

tonksy

masturbation is fine but only temporarily. sex is almost always better. sex gives you the body heat. the feel of skin on skin, passion. if a vibrator could make you feel the way you felt the first time you craved someones flesh, then i'd become a hermit on a mountain somewhere...

SexyBoo

tonks said:
masturbation is fine but only temporarily. sex is almost always better. sex gives you the body heat. the feel of skin on skin, passion. if a vibrator could make you feel the way you felt the first time you craved someones flesh, then i'd become a hermit on a mountain somewhere...
:D Tonksy the mountain woman!

But what if you could not spend the rest of your life having sex with someone that you craved, but rather someone you just tolerated and didn't really enjoy it with? I just don't think I could do it. :nono:

tonksy

SexyBoo said:
But what if you could not spend the rest of your life having sex with someone that you craved, but rather someone you just tolerated and didn't really enjoy it with? I just don't think I could do it. :nono:
i'll keep you posted...

tonksy
seriously biting her tongue.