Sex or Masterbation

MrBishop

Sex...no, fapping, no sex...umh fapping.

Hmmm... If I had a partner tat picked the same thing as me, it wouldn't matter what I picked, eh?

If she picked masturbation, than I wouldn't get any if I picked sex.
If I picked masturbation and she picked sex...I'd be in a world of hurt.

I pick...my nose and think about it some more.

tonksy

MrBishop said:
Hmmm... If I had a partner tat picked the same thing as me, it wouldn't matter what I picked, eh?

If I picked masturbation and she picked sex...
if you add a pack of money and a bunch of other couples, it sounds like the premise for a really bad reality show....

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
tonks said:
if you add a pack of money and a bunch of other couples, it sounds like the premise for a really bad reality show....

stop, if the producers at fox read this, I'll be forced to watch it next year

AlphaTroll

MrBishop said:
Sex...no, fapping, no sex...umh fapping.

If I picked masturbation and she picked sex...I'd be in a world of hurt.

I pick...my nose and think about it some more.

Ah well - either way you're pretty much fucked innit?

tonksy

paul_valaru said:
paradise hotel, temptation island

it's up there alley
you're absolutley right! i'd forgotten those! never watched those, some train wrecks are just too messy....

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
tonks said:
you're absolutley right! i'd forgotten those! never watched those, some train wrecks are just too messy....

but then yo can't help but slow down.......

why don't they jsut have a reality show called "wife swap"

it would be easier

tonksy

paul_valaru said:
but then yo can't help but slow down.......

why don't they jsut have a reality show called "wife swap"

it would be easier
ahh, i think that is too blatant a slap in the face for the moral majority. mayhap you could pitch it to skinemax.

SexyBoo

This is actually a tough question for me. I totally agree with AT, but at the same time I am torn because I love great sex and really get a kick out of watching my lover enjoy himself (or herself). If I had to have a lifetime of bad sex, I think I would rather masturbate. Because that is what I am afraid I'm facing for the rest of my future sex life, I guess I will be making good use of my vibrator! :(

tonksy

SexyBoo said:
If I had to have a lifetime of bad sex, I think I would rather masturbate. Because that is what I am afraid I'm facing for the rest of my future sex life. :(
hmm. gotcha there, but remember, sex is like pizza even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I think I'd have to choose sex. Masturbation is good and all, but it doesn't compare.

SexyBoo

tonks said:
hmm. gotcha there, but remember, sex is like pizza even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.
:D Tonksy, you definitely haven't had the horror and utter disappointment of some of the bad sex I have had then! I'm so jealous! :worship:

tonksy

i'm not saying that all sex is good, i'm just sayng that i have never felt worse for having it. well, okay thats not true...but i mean even if the sex you are having is lousy, it's still sex and usually that involves kissing and hugging and wrestling and groping. so even if the intercourse or head sucks (god, don't you hate lousy head?) it still was prolly an alright time.