Sex or Masterbation

HubbaHubba

If you were forced to choose only one for the rest of your life; which would it be.
If you choose masterbation then thats it no more sex
If you choose sex, its not like sex whenever you want; only when you can get some

tonksy

HubbaHubba said:
If you were forced to choose only one for the rest of your life; which would it be.
If you choose masterbation then thats it no more sex
If you choose sex, its not like sex whenever you want; only when you can get some
i'll take sex with a quickness.

K62

yup, for sure sex. I dont even find masturbating feels that good, its more jsut like I have to do it. Sex, with a girl ya like is amazing.

AlphaTroll

Masturbation! At least then I know I'm doing it with someone who knows what she's doing & not struggling to instruct some little amateur ;)

Besides - what if the opportunity never comes around again? Then I'd never be able to release some of the frustrations? Hell no!

Hmmm - actually - does mutual masturbation count as sex with someone in your books? Just asking, 'cos if someone happens to come along after I'd made my choice, would I be breaking the rules if theres no actual penetration?

A.B.Normal

AlphaTroll said:
Hmmm - actually - does mutual masturbation count as sex with someone in your books? Just asking, 'cos if someone happens to come along after I'd made my choice, would I be breaking the rules if theres no actual penetration?

Depends if your Democrat or Republican :D

markjs

Banned
I am gonna go with masturbation.....what? A man goes with masturbation?

Well firstly I am not actually posed this question in real life so I didn't think that hard about it, but while sex with women is better than masturbation, the woman doesn't fold up neatly into a closet when I don't need her....Not only that but I've only had what I think is true love once, and even that was a lot of work. Plus being in my 30s now sex isn't nearly as important as it once was to me and besides I have done most evrything enough for a lifetime in a youth of great excesses.

Also while it isn't quite as much fun as with a partner, the women of my fantasies are so much more seductive than any I've met in real life.

Mare

AlphaTroll said:
Masturbation! At least then I know I'm doing it with someone who knows what she's doing & not struggling to instruct some little amateur ;)

Besides - what if the opportunity never comes around again? Then I'd never be able to release some of the frustrations? Hell no!

Hmmmm-interesting point you have there Alpha!!!!