Rush Limbaugh the smackhead

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Don't worry AE...I don't abuse those either. As I had stated in the tinitus thread, any of the blood thinners seem to kick up the volume on the tinitus. I have to be pretty sore before I grab for them.

AnomalousEntity

Squiggy said:
Don't worry AE...I don't abuse those either. As I had stated in the tinitus thread, any of the blood thinners seem to kick up the volume on the tinitus. I have to be pretty sore before I grab for them.

Geeze your in a pickle. Dont tell me you have Ménière's

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Squiggy said:
Why don't you get off that fucking high horse you rode in on and stop trying to defame anyone who should happen to disagree with you.
You know squiggs, as I was reading this thread this was precisely what I was thinking about your posts. I thought AE had made his point fairly clearly... just because you can deal with the pain doesn't mean everyone can. Sure, I think Rush is weak to some degree for not being able to, but he certainly isn't in the minority on this issue. I don't really like the man either, but Jesus... talk about defaming anyone you don't agree with. It's ridiculous.

I think Gonz summed up my opinion on this pretty well early in the thread.

:nono:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
osli, I didn't come into this throwing insults at him...He qualified himself as an expert on the subject and I added my input. For which, he decided to start throwing inuendos that I was stupid. And hes done it to others in other threads. If you don't like my posts just put me back on ignore. I don't give a flying fuck....:shrug:

AnomalousEntity

Squiggy said:

I asked that because of the ear ringing.

Sorry I have a bad habit of taking for granted everyone knows medicine.

Ménière's Disease

Topic Overview

What is Ménière's disease?

Ménière's disease is a problem in the inner ear that affects hearing and balance. The disease is characterized by attacks that occur suddenly and without warning. The cause of Ménière's disease is unknown.

What are the symptoms of Ménière's disease?

During an attack, people with Ménière's disease experience:

Low-pitched roaring, ringing, or hissing in the ear (tinnitus).
Hearing loss, which may be temporary or permanent.
Vertigo, which is the feeling that the person or the surroundings are spinning or whirling when there is no such actual motion.
Often, a feeling of pressure or fullness in the ear.
Who is affected by Ménière's disease?

Ménière's disease is most likely to develop between ages 20 and 60. It occurs most often in people who are in their 50s. Ménière's disease occurs with equal frequency in men and women.

What happens during an attack?

The vertigo that occurs with an attack of Ménière's disease is so severe that it often results in nausea and vomiting. To reduce this feeling, a person having an attack often wants to lie perfectly still until it subsides. Ménière's disease usually occurs in only one ear at a time. However, often the disease eventually develops in the other ear.

What course does Ménière's disease take?

Most people with Ménière's disease have repeated attacks over a period of years. In general, attacks occur suddenly and without warning. Attacks usually increase in frequency during the first few years of the disease, but then decrease in frequency along with deterioration of hearing.1

How is Ménière's disease treated?

Treatment of Ménière's disease is mostly limited to reducing the severity of the vertigo until the attack ends. For some people, it may be possible to reduce the frequency of attacks by eating a diet low in salt and using a medication to get rid of excess fluid in the body (diuretic).

Medications that affect the inner ear, called vestibular suppressants, can be used to reduce the whirling or spinning sensations of vertigo. Medications that reduce nausea and vomiting (antiemetics) can also be effective in relieving those symptoms.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Interesting stuff AE...I can't say mine rises to that level, though. The tinitus is ever present but thats the only symptom from the list that I actually suffer. I tend to believe its a blood flow noise because of the effect that blood thinning agents have on it. Thanks for the info though.

AnomalousEntity

Squiggy said:
Interesting stuff AE...I can't say mine rises to that level, though. The tinitus is ever present but thats the only symptom from the list that I actually suffer. I tend to believe its a blood flow noise because of the effect that blood thinning agents have on it. Thanks for the info though.

No prob. If you notice any hearing loss Id worry though.

When one of the cillia (little hairs that recieve the vibrations in your ear) die, you hear the "ringing in your ears ". There are millions of these things but if enough of them die youll start to have earing loss.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
WHAT?...SPEAK UP!... :lol:

Per my last hearing test about 2 years ago, I've lost a bit in the higher frequency ranges. But I'm still doing ok.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
All this arguing & all these accusations & look what th eprosecutor finally admitted:

"I have no idea if Mr. Limbaugh has completed the elements of any offense yet . . . unless we can ask several pertinent questions," Martz told Circuit Judge David Crow.

WKMG TV

Can you say WITCHHUNT??? I knew you could.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
"I have no idea if Mr. Limbaugh has completed the elements of any offense yet ... unless we can ask several pertinent questions."

OK, so he's proven that unqualified lawyers, with their names in the paper, can get better jobs. PR is everything. Jeb gave him a better job. MAybe Rush can quit paying his attorney now.

WND

Winky

Well Rush is still clean and sober
makin' millions
and they've yet to pin this fallacious rap on him

all with half his brain tied behind his back

with talent on loan from Gawd!