Rush Limbaugh the smackhead

AnomalousEntity

Forget if you think I like rush or not (which I dont)

This happens to a majority of chronic back pain sufferes.

I used to work at a pain managment center as an RN and my brother went through this, so I have more first hand experience in this than most.

The pain becomes intolerable. The person can not sit without hurting, they can not stand without hurting, they can not drive without hurting.

Their life is filled with constantly changing positions, getting sick on their stomach from pain and medication, not being able to lift their children, not being able to get in and out of a car very well, constant trips to the doctors office for nerve blocks, pain prescriptions, surgeries, and failed attempts at solving the problem

Most loose their jobs and wind up on permanent disability.

The fall into depression and have to also be treated for that.

Many have wives or husbands who leave them. Some turn to suicide or drinking.

The body develops a tolerance to things like percocet VERY VERY QUICKLY meaning it takes an ever increasing dose to achieve pain relief (or partial pain relief).

At some points the doctor says "Ive got to take you off of this you have reached the addiction level"

After that their aren't many options left. Methadone maybe. More surgery? Suicide? Praying for a sudden heart attack to kill you quickly.

If Rushs px was really as bad as he makes it sound....Id say he has lived with the pain very very well considering what I have seen happen to people.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Yes AE...The doctors have confirmed that his hearing problem could and probably was caused by the drug abuse.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
AE...speaking of knowing better than most, these are my xrays. I've been dealing with the pain for years. And I'll take a piss day anytime you want and pass it.

AnomalousEntity

Squiggy said:
AE...speaking of knowing better than most, these are my xrays. I've been dealing with the pain for years. And I'll take a piss day anytime you want and pass it.

That relieves the pain for about 30%-40% of patients (I dont care what the doctor told you).

YOu cant judge the people in pain just because you are one of the lucky ones (assuming it did work for you).

Rather than bragging about what a "great person you are" because you dont hurt...you should be grateful.

Dont be a dick and act prejudice against the thousands of people for whom surgical and or medical treatment is ineffective. Including Rush.

Its like crashing your car into a tree and saying "I didnt get hurt...the ones who did were just making excuses"

Squiggy

ThunderDick
You should try comprehending what you read instead of throwing lables and inuendos at people you don't like. I never said I didn't have pain. I have pain EVERY FUCKING DAY...And sometimes its totally debilitating. BUT I DEAL WITH IT.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Ya know...You're just getting rediculously stupid now...Why don't you get off that fucking high horse you rode in on and stop trying to defame anyone who should happen to disagree with you. You've so far labled me incoherent, a dick, and prejudiced. You're free to think what you want of him. I won't lose sleep over it.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
And i think its you who should read the thread

Squiggy said:

Oz

AnomalousEntity said:
Dont be a dick and act prejudice against the thousands of people for whom surgical and or medical treatment is ineffective. Including Rush.

No AE ..........it's called someone who had actually experienced something giving a personal opinion.

When you have actually experieced something relevant to a thread........post about it.

There is a load of life out there.............fucking live it before posting :)

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
this just shows me the same thing all the over paid jock do every day in the news, if you got money and connections you to can get all the drugs(illegal or not) and skate away a free person.better yet i love all the jocks who go about raping, killing shooting and maiming and walk because of their celebrity status. or have all their fans defend them because they can dunk the ball or pass, rush well. i say round all sports and entertainment into a desert and blow em all up.

AnomalousEntity

Squiggy said:
Ya know...You're just getting rediculously stupid now...Why don't you get off that fucking high horse you rode in on and stop trying to defame anyone who should happen to disagree with you. You've so far labled me incoherent, a dick, and prejudiced. You're free to think what you want of him. I won't lose sleep over it.

Well then how about some more.

Incoherent

I was the only one confused. And it was a J O K E . :confused:

I never said you were a dick. I said DONT BE a .... and then gave an example.

Prejudiced

WAS THE EXAMPLE OF WHAT DICK WOULD BE

As you can see, no direct name calling occured until now

How ever you did call me
rediculously stupid

There is a name for people who will criticize someone for somthing they are about to do: hypocrite.

You can try to misinterpret everything and make me look bad but Ill trust that folks are intelligent enough to read this and judge for themselves if any direct insulting occured.

By the way, you never answered my question about being judgemental (it seems you are changing the subject to avoid answering the question)

AnomalousEntity

Oz said:
No AE ..........it's called someone who had actually experienced something giving a personal opinion.

When you have actually experieced something relevant to a thread........post about it.

There is a load of life out there.............fucking live it before posting :)

Squig is ONE PERSON.

Ive seen and read thousands of records.

I WAS TALKING ABOUT MY PERSONAL EXPIERENCE.

Isnt it obvious?

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:rofl3: "But Your Honor, My client has money coming out his waazoo..."

"Well then hes obviously innocent...soon as my check clears..."

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
see squiggs if we just had the dam money those poor saps do we'd have all the goods too. :)

yes sir that 50 benjimans are on the way.

AnomalousEntity

Edit: Yes EVERYONES view is important. But which are you going to believe? One example of first hand anectdotal experience followed by a knee jerk response that seems to idicate that HIS EXPERIENCE is generalizable to others.....the benchmark for which he will judge others? Or someone who has personally seen it thousands of times and defends others?

Squig was talking about

You should try comprehending what you read instead of throwing lables and inuendos at people you don't like

AND

Typical rich justice....Hes copped a plea to walk free and given the authorities all his supply contacts...what a fucking worm...

All in the same thread????

Is it just me or is this completely hypocritical?