ring tones

HomeLAN

Inkara1 said:
So it's OK for Tonks to talk to her ex but not for me to talk to mine?

From what I understand, tonks' ex didn't rope and ream her like yours did to you. So, yeah.

Inkara1

I also don't discuss football scores or other stuff like that with Brandi. It's more along the lines of a "she calls me once in a while, I ask how people are doing, that's it for a while and I haven't dialed her number in ages" basis.

tonksy

Updates?
Rob's - Eye in the sky ~ Alan parsons project
Ex and his folks - The good, the bad, and the ugly
everyone else - Immigrant song ~ Led Zeppelin

Kruz

depending on my mood... I use these two..
I make my own using Sound Forge7 and the hundreds of Mp3's on my hard drive. I use Nokia PC Suite software and a data cable to connect my 6102 phone...

BlurOfSerenity

mine's "bleed like me" by garbage. the selection of ringtones available to me is dismal. i have a tmobile sidekick II and the only ringtones you can get are the ones int he "download fun!" section on the phone. there's a way to get more, but you have to get a developer's key, and in doing so you lose all rights to have them help you fix your software if your phone suddenly goes wonky. i've determined it's not worth it, lol. i just wish they'd have some nin ringtones. that would be sufficiently kickass.

Aunty Em

I'm too much of a skinflint to waste money on ringtones or expensive phones... :lol:

Though I do have a nice Bluetooth phone in mind, I just don't want all the useless paraphanalia that goes with it...

*sigh...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
Has anyone ever done a MIDIs for 2 Live Crew? I want to get 'Face Down, Ass Up'.

Thanks, now I need to go and find this song so i can listen to it!!

Oh, and Inky, I really hope even though you never plan to introduce Christina and Brandi that Christina knows you talk to her on occasion.

Inkara1

Nixy said:
Thanks, now I need to go and find this song so i can listen to it!!

Oh, and Inky, I really hope even though you never plan to introduce Christina and Brandi that Christina knows you talk to her on occasion.
She does. Not exactly giddy about it, but she understands. She also has one or two exes that talk ot her from time to time. They're not close friends or anything though. I don't see a problem with it as long as we can trust each other to not boff the ex.

BeardofPants

Colour me confused, I thought you *hated* your ex... so whysa you talk to her then? :confused: <- and whilst I'm makin' inane comments, since when is confusion yellow?

Inkara1

Hate is a strong word. :D

Actually, I was more hurt about all the shit that went down than anything else. I did care enough to marry her at one point after all. It's not like we're totally buddy-buddy or anything.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
She does. Not exactly giddy about it, but she understands. She also has one or two exes that talk ot her from time to time. They're not close friends or anything though. I don't see a problem with it as long as we can trust each other to not boff the ex.

Just making sure, secrets are bad, mmmkay?

habanero

Ringtones are fine for those who want them.

But if I hear this goofuss sing again I'm gonna pierce my eardrums!!!

ed.gif

Inkara1

Hey, it's his life in there!

He is a poser though... a good ol' boy always in trouble with the law is, I'm sure, no description of that guy. I wonder if his provider is Poser Mobile.