ring tones

PrincessLissa

I can't download ringtones unless I connect to the internet through my phone. It used to not be that way. I wanted Under the Sea and I paid for it and everything only to find out that I had to set up and pay for the internet first. Bleh.

Erik has Offspring-Low Self Esteem

Inkara1

My phone is about the only one Verizon sells these days that's not "get it now" enabled. "Get It Now" is Verizon's name for BREW capability. Anyways, I can't do mobile web or download anything with my phone... but that means I can't accidentally do it and run up the bill, either. There's a separate place I can download ringtones from, vtext.com. My ringtone is "Yakety Sax" (you probably know it as the Benny Hill theme).

Inkara1

I can on mine too, but I just always keep everyone on the same ringer. When I'm at work I have it on vibrate anyway, and it can only vibrate one way.

Raven

Annoying SOB
I've had mine as the Tubular Bells tune from the Exorcist for ages, but before I got my new phone it was Sonne by Rammstein.

ClaireBear

Banned
Mine isn't a song... although I could upload one... (don't know how! :blush: ) its just a "twirly" sound... up and down a scale with a tremelo... its pretty... for text messages I have a chirping sound that compliments it... I don't get to hear either of them often...

My phone has voice activation... l can call people by saying their name or whatever I've recorded as them... I don't use it though (see above! :blush: )

PrincessLissa

I used to have a phone that I could customize ringtones for certain people. I dunno if mine does now or not. There was this guy that bothered the crap out of me and he got my number from someone somewhere and called me all the time. Usualy right before or after the clubs. What a dweeb. Anyway, I programmed his number into my phone and set the ring to Jingle Bells so that I would know it was him. It was the most annoying ring tone in my phone. This was before the nokia irratating ring.

Oh ya, and I have Waltz of the Flowers on mine right now.

tonksy

i was fiddling with the phone at work again and i figured out how to make the callgroups so i could assign different ringtones to different people :nerd:
so rob's ring is the kink's all day and all of the night and my ex, his work and his girlfriend all ring to the tune of lowrider by war.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
When you start sharing kids with people, you'll understand Inky. As much as I'd love to have my number unlisted and to tell my ex to fuck off, she better know how to get ahold of me when something happens to those kids.

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
Why do they have your cell number?
because we need to converse about children, taxes, LSU football. we are tenderly carrying on a friendship that overcomes all the nastiness the end of our relationship brought out. i like him as a person. he makes bad choices but he is a decent person. i like his girlfriend. i dislike unpleasantness and see no need to have it in my life unneccesarily.

Inkara1

That's the same reason why I'll sometimes keep contact with Brandi. As long as she doesn't ask me for money, things go OK. We've both got our own directions now, she's got Jacob and I've got Christina. Now I won't be going over there to chill and watch the game or anything like that... and I certainly won't introduce her to Christina.