I've got a funky do kicken on my melon buddy!

simplyred

If we are gonna fly I will need a passport...so we need to decide so if I need one I can get one in time.

Then airfare for the children...passports for them.....

Or just vote for SnP's. Honest, it won't bother me. I understand what's involved in traveling that distance with kids better than anyone.
Let's keep that clear. I only want people voting to come up here who actually want to come up here. Not because of any guilty feelings.

Oh, no hard feelings! I would love to see Canada! Payton's Dad would be home from Cuba by then, so it would be a lovely little vacay for Slim and I. However, two jobs to get that much time off from and we are already in debt to our ears this year. My statements just meant that if it happened to be at your place you may not see me or my hair. :D

Professur

Well there you go. Let's be honest, given the choice, I'd not vote to host it here either. But then, given the chance, I'd have 5 weeks vacation time this year to take a long, long time traveling and seeing the sights on the way down.

Professur

See what I'm up against, SnP? Add to that that Inky is a definite no-show this year, and who's left that'll actually show? Stop Laughing is the only other regular left.

tonksy

As good at the ones in Grenwich Village?

I wouldn't know...but IMHO I never had a decent bagel in Louisiana. I gotta take you to Einstein bagel.
Oh! And if we are having the BBQ here you are responsible for bringing the boudin.

simplyred

I wouldn't know...but IMHO I never had a decent bagel in Louisiana. I gotta take you to Einstein bagel.
Oh! And if we are having the BBQ here you are responsible for bringing the boudin.

NO! There is no good bagel in Louisiana! Espically if you've had them in New York. It's kinda like going back to eating Campbells Clam Chowder after having it in one of the New England areas.

And if you can give me a good bagel, I'll bring anything!

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
See what I'm up against, SnP? Add to that that Inky is a definite no-show this year, and who's left that'll actually show? Stop Laughing is the only other regular left.

Depending on the time and the location* we might be up to going. If not, AND if your route runs reasonably close to these parts, you and yours are more than welcome to come by. I can hook you up with some camping sites or (again depending on the when) there might be room in our inn for y'all to crash here.

* distance ain't the issue; location is.

simplyred

Depending on the time and the location* we might be up to going. If not, AND if your route runs reasonably close to these parts, you and yours are more than welcome to come by. I can hook you up with some camping sites or (again depending on the when) there might be room in our inn for y'all to crash here.

* distance ain't the issue; location is.

Depending on where you are in Tennessee, I have plenty of friends and family!