Gays get the bum wrap

MrBishop

Gonz said:
Show me one man that can bear children or one female that can conceive without a males help & I'll reverse my stance.

You can take two ova and using the same methods of artificial insemination (Taking the DNA from a sperm and injecting it into an unfertilized ova...but this time, do it using another ova instead of a spermatazoa) and get a viable ova, which can be re-introduced into the womb and become a healthy baby girl. Voila...a woman who can concieve without the help of a male. Sorry Gonz.

As for the man who can bear children...I understand that it's been done, with much medical help and a c-section.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
don't you just hate it when facts get in the way of emotions?

paul said:
I became part of an organized assault on someones elses ideas, not there speech.

Call it what you will but it's still nazi propaganda.

MrBishop

Male-only conception 'highly speculative'

Reproductive biologists have described as "far-fetched" the idea that cloning technology might be used to help homosexual couples conceive their own children. The notion was floated by Dr Callum MacKellar, a biochemist in Edinburgh, UK, who edits a journal on bioethics.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/940790.stm

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gonz said:
don't you just hate it when facts get in the way of emotions?

Call it what you will but it's still nazi propaganda.

EXCUSE ME?

No it's called debate, it's called expressing your view, and disagreeing with someone elses opinion, it's called using your freedom of speach for something you beleive in, instead of waving it around like a 3 year old with a new toy.

Nazi propaganda is calling stuff a biological error, so when they try to destroy it, no one bats an eye, and follows along like sheep.

MrBishop

Gonz said:
How does a woman get a sperm?
read the full sentence...instead of using a sperm, you conduct the same procedure, but use a second Ova.

Two ova, each with half the DNA chain, merged to form one ova with a full DNA chain.

Gonz said:
The egg came from...?

Again...read the artical...they're talking about using 2 spermatazoa in this case. Highly speculative, of course, but viable.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
EXCUSE ME?

Nazi propaganda is calling stuff a biological error, so when they try to destroy it, no one bats an eye, and follows along like sheep.

Put all gay men on an island & tell them to continue the species. It's an error, plain & simple. Nobody wants to get rid of them. We need decorators :rofl4:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gonz said:
Put all gay men on an island & tell them to continue the species. It's an error, plain & simple. Nobody wants to get rid of them. We need decorators :rofl4:

nice stereotype, more nice clean american living as compared to my nazism

1. gay men, and women, there are gay women too

2. error, some animals have been shown to be gay, it's they way they are.

not a mistake, sometimes people are who they are, and you get the self rightcous calling them a mistake.

flavio

Banned
Gonz said:
You said "we are standing up for the rights of others, against an organised assault to those rights" in which I've now pointed out numerous times makes you a hypocrit.

The above statement is a lie. Two groups simultaneously using their freedom of speech does not make one a hypocrit...chosen by Gonz.

Bigots are a biological mistake.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
flavio has found a new favorite word. now, if you use a thesaurus (a big book with lots of words that show other words similar to the one you're using) you can expand you're vocabulary again.

2. error, some animals have been shown to be gay, it's they way they are.

I bet they don't multiply either.

You're right. How insensitive of me. Put all gay men on anisland & all lesbians on a seperate island & have them multiply.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Just curious why you choose to use the word Nazi propaganda, when simply propaganda will suffice, hoping to ellicite an emotional response.

blatent insult being the last abstion of the lost?

you choose to compare my arguement to the people who killed 50% of my family?

Too people who's itolerance reached near genocidal proportions?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
That's all interesting Bish. Science does wonders. However, my statement still stands. You're speaking of manipulation. Man & woman can conceive. Man & man can't. Woman & woman can't. Hence, one continies, the others don't.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
in the same note, we've moved past the stage where all we excist to do is procreate.

Just cause you don't doesn't make you a mistake.

Far down this line of thinking is steralizing the mentally and physically disabled so they don't pollute the genepool.

NOT saying this is what gonz was thinking, just saying it's a slippery slope.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
Just curious why you choose to use the word Nazi propaganda, when simply propaganda will suffice, hoping to ellicite an emotional response.

blatent insult being the last abstion of the lost?

you choose to compare my arguement to the people who killed 50% of my family?

Too people who's itolerance reached near genocidal proportions?

I used it properly. Part of nazism was control of thought & ideas. They banned books that disagreed with their ideologies. You're wrote, specifically.
I became part of an organized assault on someones elses ideas,

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
there is a HUGE diffrence between arguing with it, and censoring it, and banning those thoughts.

at no point did I ask to ban her bible, or any of her fact sheets.

Did I attack her ideas, yes, did she attack mine, yes.

I fail to see that part where I goose stepped into her home, took away her money, art, and business, separated her from her family, shaved her head, gassed her, cremated her, and took the gold filing from her teeth for future profit.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
and

Propaganda is ... the deliberate attempt by some individual or group to form, control, or alter the attitudes of other groups by the use of instruments of communication, with the intention that in any given situation the reaction of those so influenced will be that desired by the propagandist.

there is no diffence between propaganda, and nazi propaganda, it's the message that makes it nazi propaganda.

Propaganda is a debating tool, and used by politions, salesmen, teachers every day

MrBishop

Gonz said:
That's all interesting Bish. Science does wonders. However, my statement still stands. You're speaking of manipulation. Man & woman can conceive. Man & man can't. Woman & woman can't. Hence, one continies, the others don't.

What you said was "
Gonz said:
Show me one man that can bear children or one female that can conceive without a males help & I'll reverse my stance..
"

Your definition of 'concieve' is different than mine. You're asking me to show you an example of a man and a man/woman and a woman can have sex and one partner get pregnant because of it... natural conception. In that case you're asking for the impossible...so far. Give science time, it'll happen.

The problem with your second arguement is that the 'other' is continuing. Homosexuality is more similar to blond hair than it is to sicle-cell anemia. It's not an error, but a variety.

If it was an error, then they would be able to pinpoint it and say...here! When this happens, at this point in the pregnancy, the feotus become homosexual. That isn't the case. There are cases of maternal twins with one being gay and the other not, yet both were influenced by the same environmental factors.

BTW...the removal of one portion of a populace forceably by another majority (sending gays onto an island somewhere), smacks more of Nazism than anything Paul_Valaru has stated thus far.

flavio

Banned
Gonz said:
flavio has found a new favorite word. now, if you use a thesaurus (a big book with lots of words that show other words similar to the one you're using) you can expand you're vocabulary again.

You seem to be using the word "island" a lot lately. Does that make it your new favorite word?

ris

i see no reason for the addition of the term nazi to propganda, with the exception of choosing to identify a particualr social or political stance to paul's views. it's unnecessary and deliberately inflamatory.

nature is full of variety, aberation and mistake. some heterosexuals cannot procreate but i'm not sure we'd be so quick to set them as aberations in the face of nature.
identifying homosexuality as outside the natural order smacks somewhat of trying justify bigoted views because they aren't part of the 'full' human race.
i would have thought there was enough variety, mistakes and aberations in the human race to keep us satisfied that no one model is the ordained perfect form.