For the taste retarded

Djcake

We have a place in Toronto that sells some hot wings Thier hottest is 850,000 scoville units I tried them once and got 2 down and was done after that Normally I eat between 23,000 and 35,000 with 500,000 for a dip

Inkara1

I'm a "mild sauce" guy myself, mainly because I want the flavor without the heat. That's also why I usually get mild salsa.

I bought my dad some Dave's Insanity Sauce a few years back and he said it was good but wasn't very hot. At the time, it was the second hottest sauce on hothothot.com.

woodman19_99

I wish this thread was more current. Price is now $299.95, a little much for me. I would have seriously considered getting some for $199.95!

MrBishop

Mad%20Dog%20357%20Pepper%20Extract.jpg

5,000,000 Scoville units, STAT!

MrBishop

It's just nuts, is all.

Hell, I love some spicy tang to my food, but there comes a point where the spice overwhelms the taste of the food itself..then what's the point?

Macho/Macha bravado gone wild?

For the sake of trying.I've had Jerk Chicken so hot that you couldn't taste the chicken, nor the burnt flavour of the smoking sprocess. I've had curry dishes that when blindfolded, I couldn't tell what meat I was eating.

It was cute for a while, but I'd rather taste the food and have the spice be an add-on to highlight it, rather than the alternative.