Do you ever wonder...

a13antichrist

PrincessLissa said:
. I agree with you, every woman is different in what she likes but the end result, the sensation, feels the same

Gonna have to disagree with you there too. All I can assume is that you haven't had all that many orgasms yourself if you think that they are all the same.. I've had girls have 5 completely different orgasms in the space of three hours, ranging from little shudders to almost breaking my neck with her knees (heheh). Women's orgasms are different each time, depending on where she's stimulated, for how long, at what intensity, and even from which angle. If anything, it's that male's orgasm that doesn't change an awful lot.. just more or less intense but generally more or less the same sensation each time.

On a not-so-unrelated tangent.. check out what I found while looking for an orgasm smilie (there weren't any.. :shrug: ) :

PrincessLissa

a13antichrist said:
An orgasm is an experience that all people share. ;)
Yes but the point of this thread was to discuss the difference between the sensation women feel and and what men feel silly.

chcr

Too cute for words
Tantric sex is indeed a way to slow down sex and even prevent having an orgasm, but not just for the sake of the sex itself. It's one of the ways that can be used to achieve "enlightenment".

Well, yes, but that isn't all it's good for. :brow:

a13antichrist

PrincessLissa said:
Yes but the point of this thread was to discuss the difference between the sensation women feel and and what men feel silly.

Yep and what I'm saying is that there's probably more variation between one woman's orgasm and another's than there is between a man's and a woman's.

a13antichrist

It's cool.. :D

But while we're talking about that, if you press hard on a guy's prostate just at the moment of his orgasm, he still comes but it stops the ejaculation and he can carry on going... :cool: