Do you ever wonder...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
This may ruin the mood here but picture how you are when you puke. You urge and urge and urge and then finally puke. Well, it's a similar type motion of the stomach muscles contracting and it happens then they relax, then it happens, then they relax. Over and over all while they are getting closer and more intense and then BOOM!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Nixy said:
Ok, that doesn't sound like a very good description, let me try again...

It starts off little and it is kinda like a wave like your wife said Bish...it's like waves crashing on the shore when the tide is coming in. I always end up with my stomach muscles contracting and thus my head and sholders coming off the bed or whatever (if I'm on the bottom) but it's like everytime it happens it's a little more intense and as it goes on they get closer together until it's just like an explosion within and you're left tired and feeling like you're made of jelly. Honestly, I can't stand for a fe wmin after a good orgasm.

well, that did it for me. Anyone got a tissue?

MrBishop

Nixy said:
The build up thing I can understand completely.

OK, now I have a weird question (for the girls I guess, unless there are any male doctors or something out there who might know). Is it weird to not beable to have an explosive orgasm without screaming?

Weird? No...you just answered your own question...it's muscle contractions...you even mentioned your chest...your lungs are contracting, expelling air from your lungs...your vocal chords are contracted as well...because when your neck contracts, so do they...voila...air expelled voilently outwards, through contracted vocal chords...a SCREEEEEEEEAAAAAMMMMM!!!!

Some people control it better than others...pillows help :) Biting my shoulder seems to her my wife...though it's kind of distracting for me :):evileek:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, I do that too (biting the pillow or the guy's shoulder). If I restrain the scream though I can't orgasm as intensely...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OH MY!

The only time I have ever stayed in a hotel with a guy was with Vince and he kept shushing me.

When we go camping he better watch out cause there is gonna be no mercy and no silencing. He will be sorry for shushing me at the hotel, there are gonna be people we know camping on the same site as us (seperate tent)!!! It's ok thought cause I'm sure they'll be getting a bit freaky themselves :D

Aunty Em

It was when I first started dating my ex... I was the scarlet woman... we were on a business trip together... it was very clandestine... obviously added to the fun! :D

He tried shushing too but it didn't work... :lol:

a13antichrist

I always spend the first night with a girl getting to know exactly what works for her, without the slightest interest in myself at all. I don't need to know precisely how it feels for her, as long as it's clear that she's always going to be looking forward to the next time we get together.. :)

chcr

Too cute for words
They don't last all that long though...
Actually, I find you can stretch it out quite a bit with practice. Just hold it back a little, slow down, let her catch up. Then let it build up again, but not quite to that point. If you know your lover really well, you can do the same thing to her (until she threatens your life). Sorry, this is a subject I feel very *ahem* passionate about. In my youth I worked very hard at learning to be a good lover. You'd have to ask my wife whether I succeeded.

MrBishop

chcr said:
Actually, I find you can stretch it out quite a bit with practice. Just hold it back a little, slow down, let her catch up. Then let it build up again, but not quite to that point. If you know your lover really well, you can do the same thing to her (until she threatens your life). Sorry, this is a subject I feel very *ahem* passionate about. In my youth I worked very hard at learning to be a good lover. You'd have to ask my wife whether I succeeded.

I was taling about the explosion itself...that being short lived. The build up...damn...you can make it go on for a while if you like.

Foreplay - I've worked on it for years...massage, tickling, wrestling fests, caresses etc...it's more fun giving pleasure than receiving it...If all I wanted was to receive pleasure...I'd masturbate.:lfap:

MrBishop

PrincessLissa said:
I know what it feels like to be a female and I know what it feels like to give to a female and that to me feels better than what I can give to a man. Cuz I know what she is feeling.

I've heard this arguement before...lesbiens give better orgasms because they know how women feel. Without putting too blunt a point on it...that's a load of merde.

I know women (believe me...I've been at it for over 20 years now)...and no two women are alike in what pleases them, their rythm, their pace, their sweet spots, likes and dislikes. None...

Women are beautiful and unique like snowflakes!!

To say that you can pleasure a woman better because you are a woman is a falacy. You know what you like...and can only assume the rest. Everything else is trial and error.

Hell....I'd go so far as to say that I know MORE about the female genitalia than most women do...especially their own...and it means SFA when the pants are down. Nada! If it did...Gynocologists would have dates lined up around the corner!:toast:

a13antichrist

MrBishop said:
I was taling about the explosion itself...that being short lived. The build up...damn...you can make it go on for a while if you like.

I think you'll find that the explosion was what chcr was talking about.. tantra for example teaches you how to make an orgasm last more than a few minutes, but even simply the repeated build-up and relax that you both mentioned, if done right, can significantly increase the intensity and duration of your orgasm once you finally do let go.

With you on the giving pleasure bit though.. also have to agree with you about what you said concerning women knowing women's pleasure better.. :cake: What is true though is that they probably have more of an idea of what the other chick is feeling when she goes through that pleasure.. ;)

MrBishop

a13antichrist said:
:cake: What is true though is that they probably have more of an idea of what the other chick is feeling when she goes through that pleasure.. ;)

Agreed....but I think that the 'lesbian arguement' doesn't touch on this...just that it would mean being the 'best lover' for women being other women (like minds, like bodies). etc...

Re: the Tantric sex thing...I thought that touched only on the extension of intercourse itself...slowing it down for duration's sake...not the orgasm itself...

The orgasm is basically a muscle-spasm...I can see strengthening the muscles (Keggle excercises) to increase the sensation...but it would take a lot of control to slow down what is effectily an involuntary muscle spasm...

I'll have to google-it and see :)

Thanks A13 :)
:beardbng:

PrincessLissa

MrBishop said:
I've heard this arguement before...lesbiens give better orgasms because they know how women feel. Without putting too blunt a point on it...that's a load of merde.

I know women (believe me...I've been at it for over 20 years now)...and no two women are alike in what pleases them, their rythm, their pace, their sweet spots, likes and dislikes. None...

Women are beautiful and unique like snowflakes!!

To say that you can pleasure a woman better because you are a woman is a falacy. You know what you like...and can only assume the rest. Everything else is trial and error.

Hell....I'd go so far as to say that I know MORE about the female genitalia than most women do...especially their own...and it means SFA when the pants are down. Nada! If it did...Gynocologists would have dates lined up around the corner!:toast:

I wasn't really arguing that. I was just saying that I know how a chick feels when I give her an orgasm. I don't know how a guy feels. I agree with you, every woman is different in what she likes but the end result, the sensation, feels the same. I was not even talking about the lesbian argument, just simply the sensation. The actual act has nothing to do with my choice either. It simply feels better to ME that i know what I am giving.

MrBishop

PrincessLissa said:
The actual act has nothing to do with my choice either. It simply feels better to ME that i know what I am giving.

I guess "It feels good - don't stop" isn't enogh of an arguement :)

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:crying3: Damn...I spend most of my time trying to remember what sex with the opposite sex was like....I do remember asking "why do I always get the wet spot?"...but the rest is kinda blurry.

MrBishop

Squiggy said:
:crying3: Damn...I spend most of my time trying to remember what sex with the opposite sex was like....I do remember asking "why do I always get the wet spot?"...but the rest is kinda blurry.

:rofl:

BTW...like your sig-add-on :)

Cornflakes !!!

Damn but I crack me up sometimes :)