Do you ever wonder...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
what it's like for the opposite sex to have sex? What it feels like? What their orgasm feels like, etc?

PrincessLissa

I've wondered, but due to my expierences I am not sure I want to know. For some reason it is a huge deal to men and most of them have "new cow" syndrome.

I know what it feels like to be a female and I know what it feels like to give to a female and that to me feels better than what I can give to a man. Cuz I know what she is feeling.

Professur

I wasn't gonna say it, but Lissa's post deserves a reply.

Here's what I've managed to put together over the years.

For men, there is very little bad sex. There is also very little great sex. For the most part, men's sex ranges very little between Ok sex to good sex.

For women, there is very bad (painful) sex to sex so great they're ready to start a new religion.

Since bad sex for a woman can be sooo bad, more time and effort is put into making it better. Very little effort has gone into making men's sex better.

PrincessLissa

I think that men try to make it better by doing it a lot. If they didn't do that and make women so angry at them, we would try harder to make it better for them.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I always try to make it better for the guy. I dunno, I'm a giver I guess.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I've had sex so good that it made me pass out. That to me was the best sex I've ever had, and I haven't been able to reproduce that feeling yet, even though I'm still married to the one that did it to me. I do wonder though, I don't think the male orgasm is anything like the female orgasm, it just doesn't seem to work the same way. Not that I expect it to, but it does seem odd.

PrincessLissa

Nixy said:

I do too, but they get all pissy when they aren't n control. And if they don;t they get all pissy if it isn't working for them right away. :worm:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Oh baby, I love to be controlled in bed. To a point. No handcuffs or ropes required, but that can be fun too, occasionally. As for working right away, fuck, if we're naked, you can make it last days if you want.

MrBishop

I'll try as best am I can for you Nixy...the male orgasm is a release...kind of like holding your breath for a long time, almost too long and that sudden exhaust of air and deep quick inhalations afterwards...only its not located in the lungs...it's ...well, you cna guess...and it's not air. They don't last all that long though...not in comparison to female orgasms...

the build-up is everything though...it's almost like ... umh... imagine rubbing the same spot on your leg over and over again....it starts off normal, then it starts getting sensitive, then a wee bit too sensitive, then it's too much! (But instead of aiming at pain...it's pleasureable).

Trying to describe the sensation itself can be quite a task...I can try my hand at it if you like...so to speak.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I always wonder. They always seem to have a LOT more fun than we do. :mope:

Nixy said:
Gimme gimme gimme :brow: What goes around comes around :D

MrBishop

My wife's described it (the female orgasm) like a wave. It starts in teh most obvious spot and eminates outwards...kind of like hot shivers. There are plenty of muscle spasms to go with it too...involuntary contractions, toe curls etc...

That description never really did it for me though....what about it Nixy? What's your best description of the female orgasm in terms that men could understand.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
The build up thing I can understand completely.

OK, now I have a weird question (for the girls I guess, unless there are any male doctors or something out there who might know). Is it weird to not beable to have an explosive orgasm without screaming?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Female Orgasm: The best ab work out you will ever get

Ok, now I will describe that. It's like your whole body is almost tensing up. It starts off little and grows and with me it always climaxes with my abs and chest muscles contracting. If I am on the bottom or if it's other stuff that's happening I have to grab onto the guy's neck so that I can sorta control where his head is so I don't bang it with mine cause it's like my whole body is convulsing and shaking. Then when it's all over it feels like you just had the most exhilerating workout of your life and all yoru limbs feel like jelly.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Ok, that doesn't sound like a very good description, let me try again...

It starts off little and it is kinda like a wave like your wife said Bish...it's like waves crashing on the shore when the tide is coming in. I always end up with my stomach muscles contracting and thus my head and sholders coming off the bed or whatever (if I'm on the bottom) but it's like everytime it happens it's a little more intense and as it goes on they get closer together until it's just like an explosion within and you're left tired and feeling like you're made of jelly. Honestly, I can't stand for a fe wmin after a good orgasm.