Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Frankness is easier

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • I'd do both at the same time.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

75renegade

[/QUOTE] I mentioned above a true human hides none from of his flaws...that is a form of ones sould being an open door to the world....i can respect such courage but i care not for his strength if i don't know him because today baring your soul has become something other than i can handle.[/QUOTE]

Souls are heavy...I'm told I'm too heavy for most that I engage, but...

I do agree with you that one who is "true", hides from nothing, especially from himself or herself but that's a given here, right?

You seem to be a discerning soul who recognizes that although the frail facade does make the "first" impression on fellow breathers of air, it's far from the accurate impression and neither is it satisfying for those of us who might be just a bit more interested in something other than cheap billboard lifestyles.

I find that you tell me far more by what you type...or choose not to type...don't you agree?

SLIGHTLY OFF TOPIC: So, do you think that billboard style soliciting with "full frontal nudity" tells the story about what's in that person's soul?

I think it does and abhor those shallow presentations, especially when they're sold for the price of a passing glance...However, if its aimed at me from one who intends to be connected at all levels, then I say "bring it on baby"!!

I abhor f#*kin' "Power Point" life styles though...Power Point...just another product for shallow thinkers who look for a quick means to get from point "A" to point "B"...just like that...and wouldn't life be simpler if that were true?