Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Frankness is easier

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • I'd do both at the same time.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrBishop

Which would you find easier. Baring your body in front of complete strangers or baring your soul in front of these same strangers? *Mixed crowd, male/female*

By baring your soul, I mean talking to them about everything that makes you laugh, cry, shiver and shake, get angry and undure misery etc...

By baring your body, I mean removing all of your clothing and standing there for their inspection, horns, warts and all.

Think about it...aren't I mean?

Uki Chick

Personally, I prefer baring my soul. I've always been a person who isn't afraid of telling it like it is, and letting people know exactly who I am. I'd rather be judged on my character, flaws and all than on my body. My body is my temple and I don't invite just anyone to see and share it.

Rose

I'm rather modest, but I'd have to pick bare my body I think. No, guys, I'm not going to parade around this thread nekkid, so don't ask! ;) :D

But seriously, if I were to "bare my soul", I'd probably lie and not tell all my thoughts and feelings. And since lying is probably 'against the rules', I think it'd be better to bare me body. *sigh* Besides, I'd imagine the room would clear out. :D

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Body (not that anyone would want to see it)

the soul is too personal, the body is just a shell.

Like Uki Chick said, my body is a temple, but it's like one of those ruins in greece, lol

CydCharisse

Even though some would say I have the body to wear skimpy clothes, I choose not too. I like to leave something to the imagination. Get to know me first and then you can see me naked.

Green Stickers

my body is a temple. here we worship strong tea, mountain dew, sweet things, dust bunnies, easy-mac and ruben sammiches

haha....
all at once
:sick2:

Professur

MrBishop said:
Which would you find easier. Baring your body in front of complete strangers or baring your soul in front of these same strangers? *Mixed crowd, male/female*

By baring your soul, I mean talking to them about everything that makes you laugh, cry, shiver and shake, get angry and undure misery etc...

By baring your body, I mean removing all of your clothing and standing there for their inspection, horns, warts and all.

I notice you didn't post your answer.

75renegade

MrBishop said:

Interestin' question, and it begs an honest answer, but the question of "motivation", for barin' either, is what resounds the loudest, off the walls of my little cave............

Myself, guess I'd care less about the eyes of mankind fallin' upon my earthly form, (though I do care, more than I believe, is good to), than I would, if they could see clearly, all the fear and self-centered darkness that hides behind its fading facade.

The "shell" does not tell the true story of the condition of the soul it conceals......the story of the "will" of the one who bares it.

.....to bare one's soul, has far greater poential, for bringing benefit to self and/or others, than to bare our embellishing earthly form. which is here today, gone tomorrow, with neither trace nor "truth" left behind, IMHO

Peace. :)

IDLEchild

75renegade said:
Interestin' question, and it begs an honest answer, but the question of "motivation", for barin' either, is what resounds the loudest, off the walls of my little cave............

One shouldn't need motivation for this IMO, it should be a clear cut choice.

Myself, guess I'd care less about the eyes of mankind fallin' upon my earthly form, (though I do care, more than I believe, is good to), than I would, if they could see clearly, all the fear and self-centered darkness that hides behind its fading facade.

So? A man's heart is as dark as the next man's.......the inner demons should not be a hidden visage under the barrage of perpetuated ones aimed to appease those around us. A true blue human could see as such and not be willing to compromise his/her utter truth for "pleasent" social interactions.

The "shell" does not tell the true story of the condition of the soul it conceals......the story of the "will" of the one who bares it.

But we forget to not judge the book by it's cover all the time.

.....to bare one's soul, has far greater potential, for bringing benefit to self and/or others, than to bare our embellishing earthly form. which is here today, gone tomorrow, with neither trace nor "truth" left behind, IMHO

That earthly form is the first messenger of one's character, the primary introduction. I, do not, simply discrad it's value with such haste. Also what is the real potential of baring one's soul to the world that could very much careless? Who really does care to know your true self, the vulnerable self of you? Your loved ones? Your lover? who else besdies them? I don't, nor do many in this world, i care to value you on your earthly form.....horribly shallow but that's just me.

I mentioned above a true human hides none from of his flaws...that is a form of ones sould being an open door to the world....i can respect such courage but i care not for his strength if i don't know him because today baring your soul has become something other than i can handle.