What's the difference between the French & toast?

Aunty Em

.... You can make soldiers out of toast...

What do you call a war without France?

.... World War II...

What's the difference between Clint Eastwood and anal sex?

Clint makes your day... anal sex makes your whole week...

Boom, Boom!
:D

freako104

Aunty Em said:
What do you call a war without France?

winning without surrendering.

hey i was thinking c3po must be french hes the only guy in star wars who said I surrender??

jizlick that was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy tmi.

Jeslek

Banned
It is a muscle... Your muscle can't weaken by using it... And my boyfriends are just fine thanks for asking. ;)

flavio

Banned
Jeslek said:
It is a muscle... Your muscle can't weaken by using it... And my boyfriends are just fine thanks for asking. ;)

A long time ago I suggested that you might be gay. For some reason you got very angry about it.

I guess maybe you hadn't really settled in yet.

Jeslek

Banned
Yup I'm gay, and I'm messing around with girls all the time. Apparently you're one of those straight guys that are so homophobic that you wouldn't even consider anal sex with your girlfriend.

But flavio, that statement sounded derogatory. You have problems with people that don't quite fit your model of life?

freako104

Jeslek said:
Yup I'm gay, and I'm messing around with girls all the time. Apparently you're one of those straight guys that are so homophobic that you wouldn't even consider anal sex with your girlfriend.

well you know im always joking with that and ill only do anal if is what she wants as long as she knows mine is an exit only ;)

Jeslek said:
But flavio, that statement sounded derogatory. You have problems with people that don't quite fit your model of life?

same to you mate ;)

flavio

Banned
Jeslek said:

There's nothing wrong with being gay. I just don't like it when people aren't honest with themselves. And when they post pictures of other people and pretend it's them.

MrBishop

Flav: Sometimes, people are not able to be honest with themselves, and much less others, even on a conscient basis. It's a product of the social pressures against homosexuality and other 'alternative' lifestyles.

C'est la vie

Jeslek

Banned
So flavio in your expert opinion, I'm now supposedly gay. Do gay guys like to make out with girls and mess around with them?

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
only at otc: how a bad joke can turn into the uninteresting question whether somebody is gay or not.

i don't see the importance about that in the first place, let alone with people you know through the internet.

the only gay thing around here is this thread