To all the guys here...

Guys, ever kissed another guy on the lips?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a gal OR I'm gay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
Has anyone noticed this is like the complete opposite of the girl thread? They don't have a single "No" response... :headbang:

Jeslek

Banned
OK lets add a question... if you were the guy I played the practical joke on, what would you do? Mwha, another Kodak moment? :D

Psycho

I would have introduced you to a friend of mine, which turned out to be gay after we thought he was just joking around too (thank god we didn't find that out the hard way :eek: )

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
LastLegionary said:
OK lets add a question... if you were the guy I played the practical joke on, what would you do? Mwha, another Kodak moment? :D

i would have kicked your ass, right there, no doubt.

Jeslek

Banned
Luis G said:
LastLegionary said:

i would have kicked your ass, right there, no doubt.

Mwhaha rofl... I think he was tempted to do that, not to mention he is heavier than me... But his girlfriend immediately kissed him to make up for it rofl...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
i would have let my girl kiss me, then kicked your ass. Believe me, nothing would have stopped me.

Jeslek

Banned
Luis G said:
i would have let my girl kiss me, then kicked your ass. Believe me, nothing would have stopped me.

beh, silly Mexican, to the last drop of, err, your blood we shall fight! (slighly modified line from Robin Hood: Men in Tights -- I think)

freako104

LastLegionary said:
:explode: *puke* *puke2* *puke3* *punch*

all that then made out with the gf to get your koodies off me you sick freak!!!!! ewwww oh and no i havent and i never will. hugging a guy is ok but he has to be family or a close friend. and it takes a long time before that happens. ill stick with women. sexier bodies and no koodies.

ris

MitchSchaft said:
How come ris hasn't answered this question yet ;)

i've been sans my usual 24-hour internet access and perma-otc login - working in bristol the last 3 days to pay the rent

as to whether i've kissed a guy *thinks* *still thinking* yes, i have kissed a guy, non-romantically, on the lips.

*votes*

:)

AlladinSane

LastLegionary said:
OK lets add a question... if you were the guy I played the practical joke on, what would you do?
I would haver spit then run to the washroom to wash my mouth. That after cursing you of course :D
As for the main question: never. It's not usual to kiss people from same sex here. Even if family.

Jeslek

Banned
AlladinSane said:
LastLegionary said:
OK lets add a question... if you were the guy I played the practical joke on, what would you do?
I would haver spit then run to the washroom to wash my mouth. That after cursing you of course :D
As for the main question: never. It's not usual to kiss people from same sex here. Even if family.

I didn't tongue kiss him if that is what you mean. :sick:

Jeslek

Banned
I missed this thread for some reason... Nixy reminded me to check up on it lol...

INFECTED? rofl :rofl2:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
You know, LL, you commented a few times about how different the guys and gals threads were. The part I find really funny is there were 9 guys that voted to see how many girls have kissed each other, but there were only 5 gals that voted to see the guys.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
No, we are just smarter. You can click the "see results" button to see the results without voting