To all the guys here...

Guys, ever kissed another guy on the lips?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a gal OR I'm gay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
Just to remain fair to the gals here, maybe some of them wants to know if any of us had ever kissed another guy that is not family on the lips... Be honest lol. This has nothing to do with romance.

If you are a gal, just vote "I'm a gal" here and go to the other thread and vote there too :D

(I'm bored this morning ok? And we could use some polls in Lunatic Lounge.)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Nope. Never been interested in doing so, either.

Just for Shadowfax, who may or may not blow goats ;)...I never have, and never will, kiss another male human being on the lips.

Jeslek

Banned
OK before I vote I gotta explain it. Yes I've done it. I was in high school, and three friends (two gals, one guy) dared me to sneak up on someone else (also a close friend, mind you) and kiss him. I declined at first, but I changed my mind after those chicks started that female "You will do it" attitude.

Anyways, we entered the class room, and my target was looking down into his binder. His girlfriend (which is in on this) snuck up on him and said, "Hi Mike". Of course he expected her, but instead I came between them and quickly kissed him.

The look of utter shock and complete surprise on his face. Priceless. That alone made it worth it. rofl It was a classic. He just sat there for the next 10 seconds, completely frozen. Then people started laughing. Not just us 4, but everyone in the classroom. Now if you are thinking this, yes of course I was embarassed. It was quite possibly one of the most disgusting things I've done, but the girls in the class thought it was hilarious. He came to his sense shortly and pointed an accusing finger at his girlfriend, with that oh so subtle voice, "You put him up to this, didn't you!"

He vowed revenge. :p One of the better practical jokes we pulled.

HomeLAN

Did you at least get some cheap thrills from one of the girls? If not, I question whether it was worth it.

Disallowing family... *thinks* ...I don't believe I have.

Jeslek

Banned
HomeLAN said:
Did you at least get some cheap thrills from one of the girls?

No :( Come to think of it, I think I should have made a better deal. Ah well, it was memorable.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
*shudders at the thought*

hugging a guy, while uncomfortable is ok, kissing a guy on the cheek is weird, kissing one on the mouth is *shudders* :eek: :headbang:

Jeslek

Banned
Gonz said:
*shudders at the thought*

hugging a guy, while uncomfortable is ok, kissing a guy on the cheek is weird, kissing one on the mouth is *shudders* :eek: :headbang:

I completely agree with you on this one. ;)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Gato_Solo said:
Nope. Never been interested in doing so, either.

Just for Shadowfax, who may or may not blow goats ;)...I never have, and never will, kiss another male human being on the lips.

Same here. I don't blow goats, and don't kiss guys.

kuulani

If we had Hawaiian men on this board, they would feel okay hugging and kissing another man on the cheek. I'm not really sure about the lips though.

It's normal for Hawaiians to kiss &amp; hug each other in greeting, be male or female.