To all new members and guests

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I don't get many PMs either'

Except for last summer when I had a little fling thing going with someone on the boards I have never had a regualr PM buddy :(

I miss that guy :( I wish he would still be my friend :mope:

Rooney

Yo, I'm new. My name is heather. I am 13. Young but I don't care. Jus need some work on my social skills. Seems like an aiight place. BuT yea wuteva. Seems queer but...nm byes.
YokA :laugh4:
im out.

MizzFizzTheBizz

ris said:
no running, no bombing, no heavy petting, no splashing, no diving in the shallow end... :D

I can follow the rules...I,m unfit, anti war, allergic to animal hair, don't like water on my face and my bath is not big enough

tadrlz

angry_newbie

I have been experiencing extreme difficutly logging on to KoC all day today. The server seems to be getting overloaded around 3,000 active users or are the routers producing excessive errors? I was unable to spend my money then someone stole it ($1.7m) I was trying to upgrade when it happened. makes me[blink][looks around] angry![/blink]

Nitro_RaiDen

ouch thats alot of gold yo try opening more then one window when dealing with that much gold cuts down on sell and buy time :swing:

Inkara1

Re: angry_newbie

tadrlz said:
I have been experiencing extreme difficutly logging on to KoC all day today. The server seems to be getting overloaded around 3,000 active users or are the routers producing excessive errors? I was unable to spend my money then someone stole it ($1.7m) I was trying to upgrade when it happened. makes me[blink][looks around] angry![/blink]
Anyone ever wonder why I quit playing?

CTM

Re: angry_newbie

no, i can't say i have ever wondered about that.

thanks for the welcome though.