To all new members and guests

Feel free to post in any forum on anything and in any topic you wish, and please don't be shy ;) At OTC we may seem a bit scary but we're all nice folks and normal people (most of us :D) like you. Welcome to all and enjoy your stay. :headbang:

ris

no running, no bombing, no heavy petting, no splashing, no diving in the shallow end... :D

ris

i wish i'd seen that no snowmobiles one before, i brought mine to the pool specially, one dive and it stopped working :(

:nuts2:

ris

Leslie said:
ris said:
no heavy petting,
:mope:

i only say that because i never seem to get none. you should see the sad look on my face when everyone else gets with the heavy petting and theres no lovin' for ris :crying:

i *sniff* don't even *sniff* get any pm's anymore :waaaaaaaaaa:

lacemyster

ris said:
i wish i'd seen that no snowmobiles one before, i brought mine to the pool specially, one dive and it stopped working :(

Well now that you've learned your lesson, say this: "Lacemyster is right, she is wise yet I am just a dumbass kid" Then you bow down to the Subway sandwich :p

tommyj27

Not really Banned
lacemyster said:
no horseplay, no snowmobles, and absoluty no spamming :D
comon, we need snowmobiles here, they're a real-world example of natural selection at work :D

Mirlyn

tommyj27 said:
lacemyster said:
no horseplay, no snowmobles, and absoluty no spamming :D
comon, we need snowmobiles here, they're a real-world example of natural selection at work :D
Besides, what else would they use to fill a half-hour of the umpteenth season of America's Most Overplayed Home Videos? :tardbang:

greenfreak

ris said:
Leslie said:
ris said:
no heavy petting,
:mope:

i only say that because i never seem to get none. you should see the sad look on my face when everyone else gets with the heavy petting and theres no lovin' for ris :crying:

i *sniff* don't even *sniff* get any pm's anymore :waaaaaaaaaa:

I'm sure you would get PM responses if you take the first step and send them out yourself. :p

Pms to yourself don't count! :D

i wish i did'nt have to clean out my pm box as a mod, i'd have well over 1000 now instead of 572 :D :p

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
shall we pm eachother ris? nobody ever pms me anyway, except when they have something to comment on :D

ris

you got 500 pms after the cleanout?

i got 120 and i am keeping them all for prosperity :(

:headbang:

[attachment]http://www.otcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?s=8883b826e7949e9e2dff26338dacf24e&postid=204508[/attachment]

Attachments

• pm.jpg
    pm.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 96