the USA bites - Only in America........

dragonstar

...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance. :laugh5:
...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink. :spank:
...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front. :whip:
...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke. :dump:
...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters. :banghead:
....do they leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put their useless junk in the garage. :eek:
...do they use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so they won't miss a call from someone they didn't want to talk to in the first place. *poke*
...do they buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight. *piss2*
...do they use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'. :tardbang:
...do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.:barfonu:

Kawaii

dragonstar said:
I've been watching you, you one-eyed turd....following me around the show.
you may not be an american, but you are one hell of a freak
:stfu:
stfudragonstar1.jpg

Owned.

dragonstar

unclehobart said:
The politics one applies to all countries. It is certainly no unique condition of the states.
well der... you think fucking countries are ran by kindergartens *edit* - don't be callin our beloved unc names now dragonstar. - Leslie

unclehobart

No. I find kindergartens to run much better than 99% of world governments.

...and you had best watch your tone. I don't take too kindly to being called a dickhead from someone out of the clear blue sky when it isnt warranted. If you want an enemy, I can certainly oblige... but until then, go back to the back of the line where you belong.

freako104

dragonstar said:
I've been watching you, you one-eyed turd....following me around the show.
you may not be an american, but you are one hell of a freak
:stfu:

so am i whats your point

fury

Administrator
Staff member
dragonstar said:
...do they buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight. *piss2*
That's called marketing... to buy the same amount of hotdogs as you buy buns, you need to buy 5 packages of buns and 4 packages of hot dogs.
Same way they sell paper/plastic plates in packs of 40 or 50, styrofoam/plastic cups in stacks of 25 or 30, and plastic utensils in packs of 20.

Inkara1

Anyone who knows anything at all about cost savings through mass production would know why drive-up ATMs have Braille on the buttons. It's cheaper to use one set of molds to make 50,000 ATMs with Braille on the buttons than it is to use two sets of molds, one to make 30,000 ATMs with Braille on the buttons and the other to make 20,000 ATMs without Braille. The Braille ATM is still usable in the drive-thru. The miniscule amounts of extra plastic used to make the bumps add up to a hell of a lot less money in material costs than the second set of molds would cost. Understand now?

Cirdan

only in america do people react to criticism by pulling a flag pole out of their ass.

Honestly, if you haven't seen this list by now...

Now where did I leave my flag?

Cirdan

Only in America does "going off road" means that your vehicle is too large to fit on the road.

BoP, I think JD violated my constitutional.:moon2::laugh3:

Inkara1

How is explaining that braille on a drive-up ATM is due to economics instead of stupidity "pulling a flagpole out of my ass"?

Cirdan

Inkara1 said:
How is explaining that braille on a drive-up ATM is due to economics instead of stupidity "pulling a flagpole out of my ass"?
Oh, I thought you're post was interesting, though it was a bit like explaining why the special effects are real while watching a movie. . My post was a more general comment on the tone of the thread early on.

We should be posting "Only in America jokes..."

My SUV one was original, BTW.