the USA bites - Only in America........

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Only in america.....

can you say what you want to whom you want when you want.

and that is a good thing

breaky

lets get this going again........

Only in America.........have about 7 percent of all working Americans worked at McDonalds at least once in their lifetime

:elaugh1:

Bungi

Nah I reckon the percentage is pretty similar in Aus... I know about 10 people working there out of a grade of about 140...

breaky

Bungi said:
Nah I reckon the percentage is pretty similar in Aus... I know about 10 people working there out of a grade of about 140...

babe you rock....hehehehehe:winkkiss:

oh my god,..:banghead:......i'm still a guy, i better fix that

Inkara1

Working at McDonald's isn't all bad... when you're a teenager. Everyone has to start somewhere. Now, McDonald's isn't a good place for a career by any means, but there's no shame in starting off there. The pay sucks, but it's a good way for a young person to learn responsibility and a few marketable skills (cash register, most notably) while getting a little extra spending money.

Now, if you're 30 and still working there... then something is wrong.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'm kind of proud to say my first job was in computers, and so is the second :D Haven't ever worked at a McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc.

I won't peg myself as higher than getting a job in the fast food business, because if I am in a really tight spot I'll go for it. But I kind of prefer the computer biz more. It's slower paced and I enjoy doing it. :beerbang: