The last three CD's you bought

rrfield

White Stripes - White Stripes (debut self-titled album)
Miles Davis - Bitches Brew
Talking Heads - More Songs About Buildings and Food

rrfield

rrfield

Buttcrackdivine said:
um...people still buy CDs.....??????

I still buy records. CD's also. No cassettes or 8-tracks though. MP3's sound like crap. Records sound better.

rrfield

Mirlyn

rrfield said:
MP3's sound like crap.

'less you make your own. ;) I do all mine at 320kbps. I agree though, most of the mp3s out there (192kbps and less) sound like crap. You can really tell the difference between 192 and above and 192 and below on an all-digital system.

rrfield

Mirlyn said:
'less you make your own. ;) I do all mine at 320kbps. I agree though, most of the mp3s out there (192kbps and less) sound like crap. You can really tell the difference between 192 and above and 192 and below on an all-digital system.

There are "bad" and "less bad" MP3s, I agree...but I can still tell a difference on good equipment, even at 320 kbps. PC hardware in general is pretty poor when compared to traditional audio equipment, even middle-of-the-road audio equipment.

Then there are people like my girlfriend and my mother who can't tell a difference between Klipsch multimedia speakers and $15 speakers that came with her computer :)

It's all in the ears of the beholder.

You would think that after years of being married to a speaker engineer, my mother could spot a good speaker now and then, but nope!

rrfield

whoreable

Darkest Hour - Hidden Hands of a sadist nation
The Haunted - made me do it
soilent green - a deleted symphony for the beaten down.

I think

Rose

I've not bought a cd in over a year, so I forget. I did acquire four new Johnny Cash cd's this weekend, though. And one "WSB" cd which I'm not really sure what it is, but it's neat.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
The last three cd's I bought were all blank. Along with the 97 others that came with them. :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
flavio, you like Plastilina Mosh? :lol: :D

you might want to get their first album (aquamosh), kinda nice rythms :headbang:

flavio

Banned
Luis G said:
flavio, you like Plastilina Mosh? :lol: :D
Hell yes, great musicians able to play a variety of styles....and funny as hell too.
you might want to get their first album (aquamosh), kinda nice rythms :headbang:
I got Aquamosh a couple years ago and listened to it like mad for awhile. I put it on again recently and I still liked it so much that I had to get some more of their stuff. :aheadbng:

alex

Linda Rondstadt - greatest hits
Styx - Equinox
Paul McCartney - Back in the US Tour (DVD)