"The beard stays, YOU GO!!!"

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
and that's not what I meant...in certain circumstances it rules if the male is clean shaven...and his face too :D

unclehobart

I shall fall back to a non comittal area then. I don't have any desire to see your hubbys shaved and oiled body.

Are you still sporting red hair, or have you let it fall back to its normal state?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
I shall fall back to a non comittal area then. I don't have any desire to see your hubbys shaved and oiled body.

Are you still sporting red hair, or have you let it fall back to its normal state?
Still red...every 6 weeks like clockwork :D

Altron

The more hair the better...
Long hair (on the head and other places) is cool :D
I have long hair too, it's cool (no beard... yet)
Not long like a girl's hair, more like longer than usual for men.
Hair makes guys look sexy :D
Hair makes everybody sexy :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
So, hair makes everyone sexy?...yet your av is sexy and it doesn't have any hair....... ?(

Altron

Nixy said:
So, hair makes everyone sexy?...yet your av is sexy and it doesn't have any hair....... ?(

Aunty Em's avatar is sexy and it doesn't have hair either :D
My avatar has a sexy eye, so it doesn't need any hair to be sexy

whoreable

Does anyone know where the title of this thread came from? if you did then you might know my concerns of beardom.

Altron

KEEP BEARD!
Beards are cool!
Check out my super-sexy avatar :D
\/

Attachment(s):

hairyavatar.gif, 1.40kb

266_1038105262.gif

Jeslek

Banned
Altron said:
I usually wear short hair. I've been thinking of going even shorter, like what they do to you in the military.

Now it does, doesn't it?
*Austin Powers comes to mind*
:eek3: I think I'd rather just go shave now, everything.

Altron

Last Legionary said:
Altron said:
I usually wear short hair. I've been thinking of going even shorter, like what they do to you in the military.

Now it does, doesn't it?
*Austin Powers comes to mind*
:eek3: I think I'd rather just go shave now, everything.

If hair doesn't make me look sexy, that will explain a lot about my lack of girlfriends...
Yeah I have hair kind of like Austin Powers :D :eek9:

Altron

You're not LastLegionary dude!
He's got about 6000 posts and no space between Last and Legionary, and you've got 21 posts and a space...
Imposter!

unclehobart

The Beard
Transcribed from Comedy Central
Transcribed by Matt Morrison ([email protected])
Cast
Kevin- Donald
Bruce- Donald's Wife
Mark- Nina
Dave- Doctor
Scott- Guy on Vacation
Man1- A business man
Man2- Another businessman
[Scene A beach. Donald (Kevin) stands holding a fish. He wears a loud Hawaiian shirt has several days of beard growth]

Kevin Ha-ha, fish! You met your match today, fish! Man 1. Fish Zero. Sucker! Thanks a lot partner.

[Kevin hands the fish to a young man and walks past a sign that reads. "Rent The Fish $5 Per Photo" as he walks to greet Bruce.]

Bruce Oh, Don. You're so full of beans today!

Kevin I feel great! You know, I think I might grow a beard.

Bruce Noooooooo.

Kevin Well, why not? I'm at the height of my vacation. It might look good....

Bruce You're so bean-filled!

[Cut to Kevin exiting a shower, some days later. He now has a full beard.]

[Kevin looks at himself in the mirror and is stroking his beard admiringly when Bruce enters]

Bruce Time for Work. Better shave it off.

Kevin [turning suddenly and speaking eerily calm] No. The beard stays, you go!

[Bruce looks at Kevin in disbelief until Kevin starts laughing. He laughs along with Kevin, looking visibly relieved. He leaves and Kevin laughs a few more seconds and then turns just as suddenly back to the mirror and starts admiring it again, eyes bugging out as dramatic music plays.]

Kevin The beard stays.....

[Cut to a board room. Nina (Mark) is giving a presentation. Kevin sits at the head of the table opposite Nina]

Mark Right. Now, a company's logo is their calling card to the world. And don't we all know how the world can suck some days? [laughs fakely]

[As she speaks we close in on Kevin, who is turned away from the others, stroking his beard and smiling. As Mark stops laughing he spins around in his chair to face everyone.]

Mark Anyway, what we're trying to do here is....

Kevin[slapping his hands down on the table] Man, I feel great!

Mark What?

Kevin[standing] Sorry to interrupt Nina but... [doing a swimming dance] yoo-ba-boo-ba-boo-ba. I know it's only 10 am, but I think I'm going to get me a couple of steaks and some brewskies! [swims out the door continuing his strange chant. As the man talk, we see Kevin through the glass window. He dances one way down the hall and then comes back the other dancing with some woman]

Man1 He's full of energy.

Man2 I guess he still thinks he's on vacation.

Man1 He should shave that beard off.

Man2 He looks like a kid with that beard.

Mark Yeah, and did you hear about the big fish he caught? [fake laughs] Really.

[Cut to Donald's House. Night. We see a table with various beer bottles and He's watching some movie with a girl in a swimming pool. He is drinking from a bottle of some kind of dry beer than stands on a table with several other bottles and the framed picture of him with the fish.]

[Kevin watches the movie, moaning and giggling to himself and stroking his beard. He starts to go faster and faster, sounding not unlike he's aroused until the lights come on.]

Bruce Don?!

[Kevin turns the TV off and turns around the chair.]

Kevin What? Nothing! I was doing nothing! I was doing nothing...

[Bruce looks at him in disbelief and turns to go upstairs. He freezes as he hears Kevin sit back down, and start rubbing the beard again, muttering to it.]

Kevin Shh--shhh... it's okay, it's okay.... shh-shhh. come on, baby.. shh-shhh-shhhhh. etc.

[Cut back to the office. Some days later. Kevin comes in wearing nothing but a swimsuit. He holds a portable radio on his shoulder and walks to the beat, dancing a bit.]

Kevin You can drive to Ft. Lauderdale in 37 hours!

Man2 Really?

Kevin Yeah! You just gotta to stock up on the burritos!

Mark [walks up] Umm.. Donald? Um, I found your glasses in the boardroom.

Kevin[laughs] I don't need them any more!

Mark What?

Kevin Don't you get it?!?! My eyesight's getting better! I'm getting better.

[Kevin turns off the radio and does various muscle man poses. to Mark's horror]

Mark Oh, Donald!

[Cut to the bathroom. We hear the noise of a thunderstorm in the back and see the lightning crashes. Kevin is looking at himself in the mirror.]

[With a great effort, Kevin opens the cabinet behind the mirror and pulls out an electric shaver. He just turns it on as Bruce comes in.]

Bruce Donny, what's wrong?

Kevin [trying to be calm] We're fine.

Bruce We?

Kevin [turning suddenly] Silence, you old skank!

Bruce [outraged] Well, I'm certainly not a skank!

[Kevin looks at the shaver and winds up tossing it against the wall, breaking it]

[Cut back to the office. Donald is in his cubical. His hair now looks longer and the beard thicker. He stands over a broken chair.]

Kevin [panting and growling like wolfman] I don't know if it's my strength but this chair keeps... breaking!

Man1[looking over cubicle wall. What's wrong with your voice, Donald?

Kevin Nothing... my, uh.. beard's a little too tight.. that's all.

[Kevin begins to vigorously scratch at the beard]

Kevin Can't breathe..... can't breathe....!!!!!.

[Kevin screams and we see a shot of him running down a hallway full of people screaming various gibberish with the occasional "Get if off me!" Eventually he reaches the end of the hall way and jumps over a railing landing in the foyer on the ground floor. A crowd gather around him. We go to a shot of the crowd which, a while later, Bruce is pushing his way through.]

Bruce Excuse me.... excuse me.... excuse me.... I came as soon as I... [gasp]

[We see a doctor (Dave) tending to Kevin, who has a sheet over his face]

Bruce ...heard?

Dave What you're about to see... may... terrify you.

[Dave moves the sheet off of Kevin to reveal.... The Beard is Gone!]

Bruce [gaps] The BEARD! AIIIIIIIIE! [his hands move to his head as he pauses... and then screams again.] AIIIIIIIIIIIIE!

[Cut back to the Beach where we see Scott. Another man at the Rent-The-Fish booth. He also is in a tacky Hawaiian shirt and also has several days of beard growth]

Scott Ha-ha-ha! It was the fight of my life, huh? You bugger! But I got you didn't I, huh? Ha-ha!

[Scott poses for the camera and looks to someone off camera]

Scott You, know? I think I might grow a beard Ahhhhh-haa-haaa!

[End with Dramatic "Psycho" music as we move in with accompanying camera "clicks" to a close-up view of Scott's stubbly face.]