Steve Irwin in trouble

tonksy

unclehobart said:
I think Bindy-Sue was his favorite dog from times past.
;) half right, sugar....bindy was the croc...suey or sue was the dog...we watch alot of animal planet around here....

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
PuterTutor said:
I'm thinking most of the guys here with kids have probably done something stupid with them.

my husband fed our 5 month old (who was still at the time fully breastfed) Doritos :retard:

HubbaHubba

but does he know what the crocodile is doing?

yes. Thats why he gets shiny monies :)

The article is making it out worse than it is.
It wasnt the smartest thing he could do but its not like he offered the kid as food, he wasnt "dangling" it the croc would have had to go through him before it would get close to the kid.

Rose

HubbaHubba said:
yes. Thats why he gets shiny monies :)

The article is making it out worse than it is.
It wasnt the smartest thing he could do but its not like he offered the kid as food, he wasnt "dangling" it the croc would have had to go through him before it would get close to the kid.

Not to mention that had the croc had to go through Irwin for whatever reason, the way Steve is holding the child makes it look very easy (and plausible) to "toss" the child into the crowd. I imagine there are enough people around for such an incident, even if the camera doesn't show it.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I'm more worried about the baby's neck than the croc...but that's prolly just another man thing :tardbang:

A.B.Normal

Rose said:
Not to mention that had the croc had to go through Irwin for whatever reason, the way Steve is holding the child makes it look very easy (and plausible) to "toss" the child into the crowd. I imagine there are enough people around for such an incident, even if the camera doesn't show it.
Thats kinda what I thought until I saw more of the video and hes holding his son under the arms and pretending to walk him in front of the Croc. :sadhug: